Merged: Ronnie's jersey the 15th highest selling | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Ronnie's jersey the 15th highest selling

I'm surprised to see that Cadillac is the top-selling rookie. Why isn't Ronnie Brown up there??? I trust that everyone here has their RB jersey already, right?? I just got mine. We need to support this kid.

I'm also disappointed that the Dolphins aren't amongst the leaders in Jersey sales......I'm guessing that it is in part due to:

a) new staff leads unsettled roster....lots of players leaving or rumored to be leaving
b) most popular player retires
c) next most popular players have been here so long that everyone already has their jersey(ZT & JT)
d) lack of recent #1 picks - and last year's was an O-Lineman.....not a big seller I'm sure
d) Unsettled/Unproven QB & RB situations (prob 2 best selling positions overall).

I'm really glad to see that Ronnie's jersey is the top 15th highest selling. I'm sure a big reason why is thanks to all of us at FinHeaven. :D I can't wait to get mine. :cooldude:

Brown's jersey 15th

Ronnie Brown's jersey is the 15th best selling according to an article on ESPN.

As usual, several first-round draft choices were among the top 25, led by Tampa Bay running back Carnell Williams, who was eighth. Alex Smith, the first pick in the draft by San Francisco, was 12th; Cleveland's Braylon Edwards was 13th; Miami's Ronnie Brown was 15th and Chicago's Cedric Benson was 23rd.

Sorry, there is already a thread out on this. it's cool that he is that high though already.

burger13 said:
I'm surprised to see that Cadillac is the top-selling rookie. Why isn't Ronnie Brown up there??? I trust that everyone here has their RB jersey already, right?? I just got mine. We need to support this kid.

I'm also disappointed that the Dolphins aren't amongst the leaders in Jersey sales......I'm guessing that it is in part due to:

a) new staff leads unsettled roster....lots of players leaving or rumored to be leaving
b) most popular player retires
c) next most popular players have been here so long that everyone already has their jersey(ZT & JT)
d) lack of recent #1 picks - and last year's was an O-Lineman.....not a big seller I'm sure
d) Unsettled/Unproven QB & RB situations (prob 2 best selling positions overall).

Haven't got mine yet but I have every intention to get one.

I wonder why P.Manning isnt high on the list. I mean he has been tearing the place up ever since his 2nd season. I am glad that Brown is on that list.

Dude...Shockey and Barber are both in the top 10 for that list. thats horrible.

Saban4prez said:
Dude...Shockey and Barber are both in the top 10 for that list. thats horrible.

I am AMAZED that Tiki is on that list. I live in NJ and it seems that every Giant fan has either a Shockey or Eli jersey.....that's it. And I always say that it's sad that none of their fans rep Tike or Strahan....their two best players.

I guess they do have Tiki jerseys....they just leave them in the closet and wear their Shockey out.

Back
Top Bottom