[MERGED] Rumor: Giants ready to make move on Hall | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

[MERGED] Rumor: Giants ready to make move on Hall

well now that the giants are allegedly offering their 1st round pick for him, id personally rather have the 31st pick rather than hall. so then we would have 3/4/5, 31st, 32nd pick. and probably more.
:hi5: That would make my day

Do the Giants really need him? Corey Webster really came on in the post season and Aaron Ross had a great rookie season. Not to mention they just used a 1st rounder to get Ross.

IMO baggers cant be choosers..right..Hall is a good corner would be an improvment for the secondary and if we can get more picks..it would make me more willing to pull the trigger..

guys we were 1-15 last year its not like we are on everyone no. 1 team to be on wish list...we should take anyone that is a pro. that is willing to be on are team...whether its chad, keyshawn, ricky rogers or hall..they all have talent and would help us improve immediatily..igrone the problem and just focus on what they do on the field..

Ok, interesting rumors going on here. Let's just say Atl goes with trading Hall for the 31st pick vs. including him in on some trade deal with us. I doubt they are going to turn around and then trade that pick away to us to move up to the #1 spot. They'd just do a trade with us then. If they do this trade, they will do it to to get another 1st round pick and then try and trade us a 2nd or even a 3rd to move up to the #1 spot. I don't think we'll do it for a 3rd, but I'm sure we could get at least a 2nd plus either a late round or a pick next year. It is nice finally holding all the cards and having people come to us with offers, instead of us trying to figure out how the chips may fall before it gets to our pick.

IMO baggers cant be choosers..right..Hall is a good corner would be an improvment for the secondary and if we can get more picks..it would make me more willing to pull the trigger..

guys we were 1-15 last year its not like we are on everyone no. 1 team to be on wish list...we should take anyone that is a pro. that is willing to be on are team...whether its chad, keyshawn, ricky rogers or hall..they all have talent and would help us improve immediatily..igrone the problem and just focus on what they do on the field..

ummmmm what? :unsure:

#31 seems like a ridiculously high pick, especially with the luck NYG has had developing young defensive talent. And they drafted a corner with their 1st round pick last year...this story sounds a little fishy to me.

ummmmm what? :unsure:
Some ppl were sayin they didnt want them cause he was a problem..i was sayin we cant cant be chooser..cuz are opinions arent out there..soo if for some raisen we did get hall..its an upgrade in are secondary and we should be happy and not worry soo much about the problems as long as he plays every sunday...and not to many people really want to be on a team thats 1-15 anyways..soo we should take what we can get..

i hope that clears it up...lol:rolleyes:

I think we can get him if they want Matt Ryan they May want to Trade up to #1 and we can Trade down to #3 and Get D. Hall in the Deal As well you have to rember that with out Mark Bulger the Rams arnt very good and Mark isnt getting any younger and he is always getting hurt so the Rams May go After Matt Ryan and if the Falcons want him they will have to get him #1 or stay where they are and hope that the Rams Pass on him

Not sure if I like this potential move. The Giants receivers torched Hall all day long when we played them this year and in general it seems like he gets torched quite a bit. He is good and young but i'm not sure he is worth a first and third.

I think we can get him Unless the Giant offer there first round pick but it they dont we can Offer them our 2nd round Pick and i think we would get him

Back
Top Bottom