MERGED: Rumor/Report - Dolphins looking to trade Smiley | Page 33 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED: Rumor/Report - Dolphins looking to trade Smiley

Most likely could be a draft day trade. Both sides keeping it a secret so that we can be given their pick right on the spot so nobody tries to move ahead of us before we pick. :ponder: Well, it's a theory at least.

wow i never thought this thread would grow like this, thanks for all the opinions and criticism

wow i never thought this thread would grow like this, thanks for all the opinions and criticism

it's pretty normal actually IMO ...

the offseasons are long here at finheaven and whenever a solid report comes out like the possibility of trading away a starting guard, it's bound to get a lot of attention

good job finding this rumor btw adam, if you ever hear anything else, let your buddies on FH know :up:

Adam_Schefter Another trade filed to ESPN: Seattle traded guard Rob Sims to Detroit. So the Lions improve their offensive line.r

The Domino effect has begun, I wonder if now we see Smiley to Seattle. Another possibilty could be the bears who were in the hunt for Rob Sims.

This draft is deep at several positions and we can find some quality players through the 4th round. I epxect the trifecta will want to trade some players to get a few more picks in Rounds 1-4.

So all the Lions gave up for Simms was a 5th round pick....

Does that mean we get a lesser pick for Smiley or better?

Seattle has been widely rumored to be interested in Smiley, so it would not surprise me for Seattle to send us the pick they just got for Sims.

Ahh.... got ya

That would be a pretty ok pick..I could live with that

The Lions' 5th round pick would be a nice pick to have. Pretty much a late 4th.

Back
Top Bottom