merged schedule threads/please post here if you have any more | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

merged schedule threads/please post here if you have any more

Why on earth did someone merge the preschedule threads with the Authentic schedule??? :rolleyes:

You have to wade through a bunch of crap just to get to the real information. You mods do a great job but the schedule should really be split from this.

I am actually shocked of few things.

1. We don't play a division opponent on the road in December.

2. We actually play a decent team game 1 at home not the typical cake game.

3. We have a good bye week.

4. We have 4 Prime Time games this year (2 at home) after missing the playoffs for the 2nd year in a row.

No excuses this year for sure. If we don't make some sort of run, we really suck!

How long before predictions for every game of the schedule start? :)

Very good schedule. I am nto crazy about the road games against 49ers, Seahawks and Denver all so close together. But I will trade it out for no NE, Buffalo, or Jet snow games.

Best schedule we have had in years. I agree, if we can't win with this then we have no excuses.

I like the schedule as well. Not often that me and fin-atic agree so everyone relish this moment! :lol: I think this schedule stacks up fairly well to what us, as fans, have wanted to see for a long time. If we can't get it done this time, we really will be out of excuses to throw at people.

Take away the snow. I think you guys have a tough schedule.

Back
Top Bottom