MERGED: Sehawks just traded Dilfer to Browns | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED: Sehawks just traded Dilfer to Browns

What the Browns didn't want Fiebler? They could have him without giving up any picks.

I would not trade Surtain for their second pick. It's like a third round pick. We are talking about a shut down corner. No way.

Seahawks | Dilfer Trade Agreement Reached - from www.KFFL.com
Sat, 5 Mar 2005 15:26:47 -0800

Jay Glazer, of FoxSports.com, reports the Seattle Seahawks and Cleveland Browns have agreed in principle on a deal that will send Seahawks QB Trent Dilfer to the Browns in exchange for what is believed to be a fourth- or fifth-round pick in the 2005 NFL Draft.

DonShula84 said:
Seahawks | Dilfer Trade Agreement Reached - from www.KFFL.com
Sat, 5 Mar 2005 15:26:47 -0800

Jay Glazer, of FoxSports.com, reports the Seattle Seahawks and Cleveland Browns have agreed in principle on a deal that will send Seahawks QB Trent Dilfer to the Browns in exchange for what is believed to be a fourth- or fifth-round pick in the 2005 NFL Draft.

ESPN radio just said that it was for their 6th rounder

nick19991 said:
ESPN radio just said that it was for their 6th rounder

yeah, that's why i posted this info. KFFL is usually reliable, but Im not sure who is right :confused:

Seattle trades Dilfer

Espn stated that Seattle traded Dilfer to Cleveland, that gives Seattle more money and more draft choices maybe that will speed up a Surtain trade.

merge, it's on the front page and has been moved.

make life easier for the mods.

I heard 4th from KFFL also. That seems pretty high for an older guy who dosn't seem to be the future for the browns. I wonder what they are thinking.

ESPN is now reporting that it was a fourth.

Back
Top Bottom