MERGED: Shouldn't we take a look at Cleo Lemon? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED: Shouldn't we take a look at Cleo Lemon?

sawone

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Why not start Cleo Lemon for the remainder of the season

You brought this guy in for a reason, the season is done and you know
exactly what you have in Harrington(career backup). Lets see what the kid can do. If he's any good leave the competition wide open for next year. If not draft a guy, when will we start looking for a QB to groom?

Id love to see Cleo play.

We are out of the playoffs, and this is the time to see what Cleo has.

Worst case scenario he stinks it up and we dont really lose anything all that important

Best case scenario he lights it up and we have a great QB heading into next season

Likely scenario he plays about as well as Joey and we can dangle him or Joey for a draft pick

By now we know what Harrington could do on this team. I would really like to see Culpepper back this season to play but I'm not sure that will happen. So isn't it time to bring in Lemon to see how he does? I mean now is the time to experiment. I wouldn't even mind seeing marcus vick back there. Anything to see what we got for the future.

Anyways let's hope next year we go to the playoffs

yeah there isn't a reason why we shouldn't put Lemon in. The season is lost and its time to see what we got

This is off topic but I love that pic of Ronnie, he should wear that visor more often.

on one hand, heck yea, we might as well see what we've got. We have literally nothing to lose, except basically meaningless games.

on the other hand, if he doesn't play, the only reason i can think of is that the coaches really feel he won't be successful, and I hope that we can trust their judgement.

No way you start Lemon against our hated rivals. If the coaching staff wants to see what he has give him the Colts game to play

adamprez2003 said:
No way you start Lemon against our hated rivals. If the coaching staff wants to see what he has give him the Colts game to play

i agree. i dont think its time to experiment against the patriots jets and bills. if we win 6 games a year i want it to be against them. ESPECIALLY the patriots.

You don't stop playing your best players AT LEAST until you are mathematically eliminated from the playoffs. If they were going to give up when the chances were slim, they should have put Lemon in when we were 1-6. And no, I don't think we will make the playoffs, but I did not think so four weeks ago either and no realist did. I did however hope we could pull it off and I still hope a miracle occurs and we get in.

adamprez2003 said:

Thank you for a voice of much needed reason.. these threads always come out at this point... the coaching staff know... that going to your 3rd string guy,,, may spell mutiny... IMO... just MY opinion..

Cleo had a shot... they didnt even let him pass the ball... yikes... tells you what they think really.

Back
Top Bottom