MERGED-Show Your Support for Brian Schottenheimer! | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED-Show Your Support for Brian Schottenheimer!

i dont see what all the hype is about. the man only has one year as an OC and that offense didnt set the league on fire. his coaching ex. is very limited.

im not against him i just dont see what he has to offer

like i said taking someone away from the Jets is always a good move

So, what happens if Schottenheimer is our coach...

where do we go from here? (wayne is a successful businessman and he realizes that if we weaken the opponent and strenthen ourselves that is the key to sucess). What is the first move Schottenheimer does? This is not a thread about who our next coach will be, but a thread about what Shottenheimer will do if made our coach.) He will be our next coach u heard it here first :)

Schottenheimer is not our new coach...I changed the thread title to be more accurate rather than just sending it to the :spam: forum

I almost jumped out of my chair when I read this, change the title man!

Schottenheimer is not our new coach...I changed the thread title to be more accurate rather than just sending it to the :spam: forum

The title says IF, my friend so why would it go to spam?:dolphins::evil::dolphins:

Why take Cameron over Schotty when Schotty already knows Cameron's playbook and will probably use some of it anyway? I like the way Schotty says he likes to work with around the talents of his players, not force them into a system they can't play in. Sounds like Shula to me, going from a power-running game into Marino's aerial assault.

Back
Top Bottom