MERGED-Show Your Support for Brian Schottenheimer! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED-Show Your Support for Brian Schottenheimer!

the thought of stealing a guy from the Jets and turning our team into a winner has me completely turgid

Is your organization seriously asking the fans what to do?
Wow.

I sent in a letter. Brian for head coachhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!

Our offense was ranked 20 something in the league.
We obviously could not go on as an NFL franchise if we lose Brian Ball.
It would just be too much to overcome.

Our offense was ranked 20 something in the league.
We obviously could not go on as an NFL franchise if we lose Brian Ball.
It would just be too much to overcome.

This assumes you are an NFL franchise. I see you as more of a semi pro franchise

Uh, why do we want Brian Schottenheimer, out of curiousity?

This is a quote from my post in another thread:

They (the Jets) have the 18th ranked scoring offense, 20th ranked rushing offense, 17th ranked passing offense, 16th ranked 1st down passing offense, 16th ranked yards per play.

This is all with Noodle-armed Pennington(who Mangini has admitted they are trying to get rid of, that tells you what his own organization thinks of him) at QB, an o-line made of weak vets and rookies, a RB by committee system with the likes of Washington and Barlow headlining(yuck), absolutely NO TE's to speak of, and average WR's.

That is damn impressive in my book.

Here's an article on him as well:
http://www.nytimes.com/2007/01/11/sports/football/11jets.html

Most here are high on him.

This is a quote from my post in another thread:

They (the Jets) have the 18th ranked scoring offense, 20th ranked rushing offense, 17th ranked passing offense, 16th ranked 1st down passing offense, 16th ranked yards per play.

This is all with Noodle-armed Pennington(who Mangini has admitted they are trying to get rid of, that tells you what his own organization thinks of him) at QB, an o-line made of weak vets and rookies, a RB by committee system with the likes of Washington and Barlow headlining(yuck), absolutely NO TE's to speak of, and average WR's.

That is damn impressive in my book.

Here's an article on him as well:
http://www.nytimes.com/2007/01/11/sports/football/11jets.html

Most here are high on him.

He was smart enough to work around Chad's flaws. So, he would be smart enough to work around Culpeppers flaws and lord knows he has enough of them!

Back
Top Bottom