[MERGED] Slight Rogers Update | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

[MERGED] Slight Rogers Update

doesn't detroit have a good ilb already?

Paris Lenon plays mlb for them. He's a pretty good LB himself. A trade like this would really only make sense if they're looking to get younger or slide one of them to the outside.
Has Vilma really even been involved in these trade talks or is this just speculation from a poster?

i never want to see anybody in a dolphins uniform that may not be motivated. i dont wanna trade anything for a guy who's not motivated.

Co-sign. Tuna may like how he plays but if he is unmotivated....

On another subject as far as Roth was he just unmotivated by the Cam regime or what because at the end of 2006 he showed good promise. What happened to him? I say he gets one more shot and then shown the door.

Co-sign. Tuna may like how he plays but if he is unmotivated....

On another subject as far as Roth was he just unmotivated by the Cam regime or what because at the end of 2006 he showed good promise. What happened to him? I say he gets one more shot and then shown the door.

His supposting cast played a lot better in 06'. He was also a back-up then so teams studied less for him than the starters. He was hampered with that groin injury in 07' which i'm sure had some impact on his play.
Still, theres no doubt that he was a major dissapointment. I'm optimistic though. Next season he'll be healthy, he has another year to train, and should have some better players around him.

Rogers info.

But other teams continue making their pitches. And now the Broncos don't appear to be in the clear
The Miami Dolphins, Atlanta Falcons, New Orleans Saints and Tampa Bay Buccaneers are trying to fortify their front fours. And the Lions aggressively are marketing Rogers around the league before the start of the new NFL calendar.

http://www.rockymountainnews.com/news/2008/feb/25/broncos-closing-in-on-lions-rogers/

Back
Top Bottom