Merged: Status on proposed uniform/logo change? | Page 22 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Status on proposed uniform/logo change?

i always said they should take advantage of the miami theme, mabey lighter colors
i would love an all white jersey 2 light colored strips on the arm, aqua piping over white letters. and all white pants with the same lgihter 2 colored stipes on the side. wiht all white socks. i think this would be sick, u can even limit the nfl accesories to only being white ex. under armor, sweatbands, and half sleeves. also i wouldnt mind changing the colors of the logo to a lil lighter-hense old school, make the dolphins on the logo happy again, and re insert the has around the son. response?

I think Black Helmets and Black Jersey's would be a great new look

This is from a members sig. I love the look of this helmet. I tried to find the post for the uniform change but i couldn't find it again.

I know the fish have a classic uniform but this black helmet makes the logo pop out even more.

link doesnt work and anyways no black wouldnt look good for miami unless it was some sort of shadow for the logo or uniform

they would look cool but we are not smart enough to try a different jersey [like the orange ones]

I don't even want to look at that link. Why we would go black and look like just about every other team in the league that wears black or navy blue? Keep the unique aqua and orange because no one else has it and I love the way it looks.

Then again, new uniform threads are a monthly thing around here.

Ew. I like the orange ones and the ones we wore on Thanksgiving Day vs the Boys a couple years ago.

Do you guys realize we play in 90+ degree heat??? Black!!!

stay with the current unis i like them and they are very distinguishable

yea right..you get thse players to wear all black in the september sun in miami..why do you think we always wear white jerseys in pretty much all of our home games..

It's from djfinfan's signature.....I love it!

Black and 100 degrees forgot.......I'm From CT I forget the Miami Heat.....

All I care about is the quality of the players inside the unis. My proposal would be that whenever the Dolphins win the next SB, whoever is awarded MVP should get to design the next unis (as long as he doesn't retire or sign with another team).

Back
Top Bottom