Merged: Status on proposed uniform/logo change? | Page 23 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Status on proposed uniform/logo change?

All I care about is the quality of the players inside the unis. My proposal would be that whenever the Dolphins win the next SB, whoever is awarded MVP should get to design the next unis (as long as he doesn't retire or sign with another team).

Carefull?? Im sure you Floridians wouldnt wanna see Ted Ginn designing Scarlet & Gray with little Buckeye's on the helmet.:up:

I wouldn't mind seen us in pink unis.... LMAO just kidding! Let them stay the way they are. or a bluish and orange mix jersey would be cool.

yea right..you get thse players to wear all black in the september sun in miami..why do you think we always wear white jerseys in pretty much all of our home games..

not really we wore white no matter what lolll. I can't rem us wearing green jerseys more then once. I dont get why it wasn't an issue a few years ago but once saban came the green became an issue iwht the heat. random

I wouldn't mind seen us in pink unis.... LMAO just kidding! Let them stay the way they are. or a bluish and orange mix jersey would be cool.

The scary thing is, there are actually pink dolphins. Ugly little ****ers, but sad to say that pink could actually work for us.

Am I the only one that wants us to keep our current uniforms?
No... I don't want stupid looking uni's like the chargers. Changing the helmet color would be wrong. Black in no way shape or form is a color that can be incorporated into the Dolphins uniforms. maybe a more threatening animal where the team is from a different climate.

Black for us would be like the patriots having yellow and green as their colors it just wouldn't make sense. Unless of course a oil tanker spills all over Miami beach than I could go for it.

The same guy who did the Chargers jerseys? I guess I was right, our jerseys will look like this:
2it622s-1.jpg

The same guy who did the Chargers jerseys? I guess I was right, our jerseys will look like this:
2it622s-1.jpg
i guess i don't mind it, i just think the orange collar is hideous.

btw, i was playing around with the edit player mode in madden 08 and found that the dolphins look better with black right around their ankles (i have to take a screenshot so you could see what i'm talking about).

I would not mind those in the least bit. It keeps the same logo and helmet, but at the same time moves foward with the jersey design. I would still like to see an all white home uni though. We will see if there is actually a change though. They are running out of time.

2it622s-1.jpg
These aren't bad actually. I'm sure the colors would look better on the actual uniforms. I'd like to see the all white combination with this design.

I would not mind those in the least bit. It keeps the same logo and helmet, but at the same time moves foward with the jersey design. I would still like to see an all white home uni though. We will see if there is actually a change though. They are running out of time.
this too. i love the all-white "classic" look.

I don't think that they are actually going to be this exact design, I think BelieverInTeal is just trying to say that they are going to look like the Chargers, since the same guy is supposedly designing ours to. That is just a design the poster made up, like the other ones laced in this board.

Back
Top Bottom