Merged: Status on proposed uniform/logo change? | Page 24 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Status on proposed uniform/logo change?

I think it would be best with 3 choices:

All White-Home
Aqua Top/White Bottom-Away
All Aqua-Night Home Games

Maybe throw in the Orange as an alternate.

But then again we would still be stuck wearing the all white most of the time, as most teams wear colors at home.

I think it would be best with 3 choices:

All White-Home
Aqua Top/White Bottom-Away
All Aqua-Night Home Games

Maybe throw in the Orange as an alternate.

But then again we would still be stuck wearing the all white most of the time, as most teams wear colors at home.
i only mentioned the all-aqua/all-whites cause it seems like the pants would be following the pattern on the side of the jersey.

shrug-1.gif

Yeah, either way. I like the uniforms that are all one color. It looks more, well "uniform" to me. That's why I was surprised that I liked the aqua shirt and white pants so much. So I am pretty much with ya. Either way is cool with me. I just want to know wheter there will be a change or not. I have heard both.

I think we should know something soon if i remember last year it was about this time the chargers announced theres

Yeah, either way. I like the uniforms that are all one color. It looks more, well "uniform" to me. That's why I was surprised that I liked the aqua shirt and white pants so much. So I am pretty much with ya. Either way is cool with me. I just want to know wheter there will be a change or not. I have heard both.
i just wished that ea would get the dolphin uniforms right for once. :rolleyes2:

btw, this is the "touch of black" i was talking about:

clear.gif

i just wished that ea would get the dolphin uniforms right for once. :rolleyes2:

btw, this is the "touch of black" i was talking about:

clear.gif

That actaully looks pretty cool. Kinda reminds me of the Colts when they wear the black shoes with the all white unis. I still want grey in the unis! Check the sig boys. Still aqua and orange. Still fairly similar logo. Just a fresh, new look. And no freakin helmet on the dolphin.

That actaully looks pretty cool. Kinda reminds me of the Colts when they wear the black shoes with the all white unis. I still want grey in the unis! Check the sig boys. Still aqua and orange. Still fairly similar logo. Just a fresh, new look. And no freakin helmet on the dolphin.
I kind of dig the logo, but it just looks like you took off the helmet and changed the color. Meaning that there should be an outline of aqua (as small as there could be) on top of his head. Right now I think that it looks bare.

so we are just changing the logo? not jerseys? :(

yeah, it made me think of the eagles when they wear their green jerseys and use black gloves, socks, tape, shoes, etc. that would be a nice look without necessarily implementing the color black into our color scheme.

Back
Top Bottom