Merged: Status on proposed uniform/logo change? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Status on proposed uniform/logo change?

AND I do like those designs a lot... please come out like that!!!

You mean something like this: :up:

clear.gif

eeeeeeeeeeeew.... hidious

eeeeeeeeeeeew.... hidious
:lol: , whatever they do or don't do they can't please everyone. I'd honestly be happy either way, if we go modern or simply go with the updated throwback look.

You mean something like this: :up:

clear.gif

That's very, very, cool. I love those and would love to have them as the real design.

As for the 70's uni's, am I the only one who thinks they look...well, like they should have stayed in the 70's? I can understand nostalgia, but why the hell bring back some uniforms that like like my great-grandmother's wallpaper?

i really hope if a new logo is coming it looks a lot like this
dolphinsnewnd7-1.gif

dolphinswhitemonody8-1.gif

dolphinsconcepthr5-1.gif

I love that design! who ever made it did an amazing job! something like that would be sick
not a fan of the logo but the uiforms are bad assssssss.

I can only hope they look something like that.

I live near the dolphins practice facility in Davie. About a week after the dolphins season was over they removed the HUGE dolphins logos from the outside of the bubble.

I live near the dolphins practice facility in Davie. About a week after the dolphins season was over they removed the HUGE dolphins logos from the outside of the bubble.

Well, the team was 1-15. You sure it wasn't out of embarrassment? :D

i think we should seriously go to the teal jerseys. unlike our whities. i understand why you would want white, because it is cooler in the heat. but, the raiders wear black and the chargers wear dark blue. i hope they make the new threads look a bit cooler. or much, much cooler. then, the FORMER 1-15 team will still be looking righteous out on the field. and our righteous play from (hopefully) Marcus Trufant and Chad Johnson will back it up.

i really hope if a new logo is coming it looks a lot like this
dolphinsnewnd7-1.gif

dolphinswhitemonody8-1.gif

dolphinsconcepthr5-1.gif

I love that design! who ever made it did an amazing job! something like that would be sick

These are excellent. Any way we can forward them to Parcells & co.?

If (and it's a big if) we do have some type of uniform change, I would expect it to happen sometime before the NFL Draft. With the new regime and everything else, it really wouldn't surprise me at all. Heck, I'm even a little excited, if it turns out to be true.

The "article" was never verified in any way shape or form.

It's simply been complete rumor and nothing more.

The only place it keeps coming back up is on here.

Maybe Zach Thomas took that with him at the same time he removed his parking sign? Or maybe Cam took it as a momento?

exactly dude adn to be hoenst they aren't all that nice. its the whole "OG" "old school" back in the days stuipd phase everyone is in now a days. Look at that dudes signature with Long in it with half the School jersey n half ot eh Dolphisn jersey. Look how nice and intimidating the the Virg. one is as oppose to the miami one. its a lame jersey with a lame green. kinda like that signature iwht Beck as well, its so simple n retarded no wonder it was voted ugliest jersey in the nfl this year by fans.

I've played the game myself and I can tell you that anyone that gets intimidated by a color has no business being on a professional football field.

Also, our jerseys weren't voted ugliest, our alternate Orange jerseys were voted in the top 10. The Orange ones, not the aqua one your referencing.

Back
Top Bottom