Merged: Status on proposed uniform/logo change? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Status on proposed uniform/logo change?

Fin-Loco

Grilling Chicken Little
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know the status on the uniform/logo change? It was announced in August that Wayne has retained the services of the company that did the uniforms for the Chargers.

Haven't heard anything. If something does in fact change, it will likely be announced in either late March or early April. Though we should hear real soon whether or not the change actually will occur this season.

Haven't heard anything. If something does in fact change, it will likely be announced in either late March or early April. Though we should hear real soon whether or not the change actually will occur this season.

i would guess it would happen before the draft so they can display it on draft day

i would guess it would happen before the draft so they can display it on draft day
That would be my guess also.

The Chargers released their new ones the first week of March last year. The Arizona Cardinals did theirs though in the last week of January in 05'.

Wait why would we change our Jerseys?

theres been some talk of a new design of the jerseys and pants, which i am fine with.... but i really dont want the helmet logo to change. i like it, and other non-dolphins fans really like it too. its tradition man!!! i love tradition!!!

Is this legitimate ? Has the dolphins organization announced anything, or is it coming from the designer company ?

Would it be a drastic change?

If I had to guess, I would say we would keep the same logo and same colors. The uniforms would be more new-age(Vikings, cardinals, chargers, etc.) which is a change I would be excited about

Is this legitimate ? Has the dolphins organization announced anything, or is it coming from the designer company ?

with this i not totally sure. i heard that Wayne was getting mail from fans and such stating they are looking for a change in the uniforms, and even the song played after touchdowns.

all i know is Wayne is looking to possibly change the uniform a bit (possibly going back to the oirigonal colors instead of the darker aqua)... i not heard anything on changing the logo though... i am hoping it stays the same

i am also hoping Nike has nothing to do with the uniform design

I would prefer to go back to the early 80's
I always liked the dark jerseys. I can see the way Mark Clayton used to look.
There was something about those jerseys that I liked.

i really hope if a new logo is coming it looks a lot like this
dolphinsnewnd7-1.gif

dolphinswhitemonody8-1.gif

dolphinsconcepthr5-1.gif

I love that design! who ever made it did an amazing job! something like that would be sick

with this i not totally sure. i heard that even the song played after touchdowns.

That's one thing that does need to change. That "fight song" is ridiculous and outdated as it is. Play it after a win, but not after every score. It's just silly to play that song in a losing effort. I really wish they would just scrap that song altogether.

Back
Top Bottom