Merged: Status on proposed uniform/logo change? | Page 25 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Status on proposed uniform/logo change?

Uniform Change?

My brother called my earlier today and told me that he was at Dolphin Stadium where they were selling Dolphin merchandise up to 75% off. That led me to wonder..... why? Are they getting rid of the stuff to make room for new items (i.e. new uniforms/logo)? We have all heard the rumor about a uniform change and with his info (the sale), it might be true. What do you guys think?

man 75% off thats great but yea hopefully we'll hear something soon i think san diego announced their new uniforms late march or early april im really excited for this though

I would love to see a new uniform like a powder blue or a dark navy kinda looking blue but I read somwhere that some guy on this board emailed a dolphins front office person ad he said they are not going to get a new uniform. I think they are selling the jerseys for 75% off because they need to get rid of those to bring in new ones for next season.

I would love to see a new uniform like a powder blue or a dark navy kinda looking blue but I read somwhere that some guy on this board emailed a dolphins front office person ad he said they are not going to get a new uniform. I think they are selling the jerseys for 75% off because they need to get rid of those to bring in new ones for next season.

I could definitely be wrong here...but, I think that guy had mentioned we will not be changing our logo. He didn't specifically say anything about keeping the jersey style. Maybe he left it out on purpose, maybe not? I could be wrong though.

Possibly he just didn't want to let anyone know we were getting new logos or jerseys, or maybe we really aren't. We'll see soon enough (the Chargers came out with theirs at the end of March last year). And it would obviously be before the draft....so we'll have our questions answered soon enough :D

My brother called my earlier today and told me that he was at Dolphin Stadium where they were selling Dolphin merchandise up to 75% off. That led me to wonder..... why? Are they getting rid of the stuff to make room for new items (i.e. new uniforms/logo)? We have all heard the rumor about a uniform change and with his info (the sale), it might be true. What do you guys think?

Here is the deal. EVERY SINGLE STOP for Bill Parcells since the Giants the team HAS CHANGED THEIR UNIFORMS IN THE FIRST YEAR. The patriots went from the old white helmets to the new deal. The jets went from the old goofy green helmet to the new uniforms, and the cowboys changed up a bit too with the stars on the shoulders, more white in the uniforms etc. They are different than the uniforms the team had for years without any changes. I would be SHOCKED if we DIDN'T get new uniforms!!! That combined with some things we have heard and perhaps some of the evidence here with your brother. You can pretty much count on it. I'm sure we are gonna be happy with the change as well!!! I for one am looking forward to seeing what the unveil.

It has to do with changing the culture of losing IMO and changing the players minds/image of the team.

Powder Blue! Are you kidding me?! It looks great on San Diego but that used to be their color. Our colors are Orange, Aqua and White! If they want to change the uni's up a bit O.K., but don't screw with the colors!

Powder Blue! Are you kidding me?! It looks great on San Diego but that used to be their color. Our colors are Orange, Aqua and White! If they want to change the uni's up a bit O.K., but don't screw with the colors!

yeah, Powder blue?

I wouldn't mind a navy blue though

I heard about that sale too, there was also Marlins merch being sold. I believe they do that every year, though.

Powder Blue? Who's the ******* that saids that? It was me! lol

Umm to the guy who likes the black shoes for our unis i dont think that would be a good idea i love the white shoes and socks with our all white unis i just wish they never thinned the outline we looked good before that and mybe we should brighten the aqua a little

Back
Top Bottom