Merged: Status on proposed uniform/logo change? | Page 26 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Status on proposed uniform/logo change?

If the believeinteal model is in fact the new uni's I would HATE them again new doesnt have to be bad,however those uniforms are horrible.

They look like Denver,Buffallo and all other amature uni's....some times tradition is best I am for slight adjustments there is a poster who made his own model which incorporated old style with some new stuff that was a nice look all these outlandish uniform designs with colors overlapping onen another and strips or "pipping" its ridiculous lets just keep things basic.

Any News On New Jersey/logo Designs

Whats Up With The New Designs, I Like The Logo Design The Stadium Has, That Would Look Pretty Cool On The Helmet, Kinda Like The Seahawks.

I wish they would leave it alone. I really like the logo and helmet the way it is.
Got to keep some tradition right? =)

Whats Up With The New Designs, I Like The Logo Design The Stadium Has, That Would Look Pretty Cool On The Helmet, Kinda Like The Seahawks.

Capitalizing the first letter of every word makes it difficult to read.

I wish they would leave it alone. I really like the logo and helmet the way it is.
Got to keep some tradition right? =)

same here. leave it alone. I can't believe how many people on this board constantly go on and on about logo/uniform/color changes. Sure we could change things up, maybe even make them look better, but do you really want to go out and have to buy all new stuff again??? teams only change logos and jerseys just to spur more merchandise sales... just.. leave it alone.

It's endless.

Round # 459 of discussing this baseless rumor that has been denied directly from by the Phins begins yet again. :lol:

It's endless.

Round # 459 of discussing this baseless rumor that has been denied directly from by the Phins begins yet again. :lol:

The only thing the team denied was that the logo wasn't changing. Nothing about the actual uniforms.
You know, for someone who hate this topic so much, you sure do post in this thread and other like it ALOT. Why not just leave it alone and move on, instead of posting with your backhanded insults.
Or are you one of those guys who just likes to hear himself type?:lol:

The only thing the team denied was that the logo wasn't changing. Nothing about the actual uniforms.
You know, for someone who hate this topic so much, you sure do post in this thread and other like it ALOT. Why not just leave it alone and move on, instead of posting with your backhanded insults.
Or are you one of those guys who just likes to hear himself type?:lol:

To begin, if you read the new weekly post I responded to, it cleary is a post citing a change to the logo. Guess that escaped you.

Additionally, if you look through this thread you have endless posts citing that story as fact that the logo is changing in total denial of the comments from the Phins.

You also have people changing our logo, mascot, team colors, etc.
It's funny to me that people get so upset over someone pointing out that this has been denied and that some may actually respect the franchise, it's identity as is and how the process of chosing said identity was conducted.

If this group can't take the opposing view within the discussion then that's just too bad.

*Gentlemen play nice in this thread...once again, please focus on the thread topic at hand and not one another. Everyone is entitled to their own opinions.*

Thank You

I find it funny that 80% of the people here would believe a member who posted that he emailed the franchise looking for some sort of confirmation... Not doubting he did email them, but would anyone within any professional organization give any sort of information regarding any type of change to a fan who's curious? Maybe I'm wrong and there's a printed report out there of them denying it... Anyways, just get rid of the dark blue.

I find it funny that 80% of the people here would believe a member who posted that he emailed the franchise looking for some sort of confirmation... Not doubting he did email them, but would anyone within any professional organization give any sort of information regarding any type of change to a fan who's curious?
I am the "fan" who got the email reponse from Harvey Greene, and please believe me I was as shocked as anyone that he wrote back. Your points are well-taken, but I swear he DID respond. Like I said earlier (while defending myself from another accuser), perhaps the fact that I wrote from my company email address, which is a media company, elicted the reply, or the fact that I referenced the legitimate news source that was the birth of this story.

Please check my other posts in this forum and across the internet (I use the same name everywhere), I am not prone to false claims or hyperbole. And to be honest, I WANT them to change the logo, to go more "old school"...so I have no motivation to concoct a claim that they're not changing.

Back
Top Bottom