Merged: Status on proposed uniform/logo change? | Page 27 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Status on proposed uniform/logo change?

I am the "fan" who got the email reponse from Harvey Greene, and please believe me I was as shocked as anyone that he wrote back. Your points are well-taken, but I swear he DID respond. Like I said earlier (while defending myself from another accuser), perhaps the fact that I wrote from my company email address, which is a media company, elicted the reply, or the fact that I referenced the legitimate news source that was the birth of this story.

Please check my other posts in this forum and across the internet (I use the same name everywhere), I am not prone to false claims or hyperbole. And to be honest, I WANT them to change the logo, to go more "old school"...so I have no motivation to concoct a claim that they're not changing.

Personally, I don't doubt that he responded back to you.

My question would be with how honest he was being. Whether they do change their logo/jerseys or not, I would highly doubt anyone would tell you they are. For various reasons, things of this nature are saved until they are ready to release the information to the press.

And if it turns out that they are making changes, it would be relatively easy for him to cover his arse just by explaining those very same things.

I am the "fan" who got the email reponse from Harvey Greene, and please believe me I was as shocked as anyone that he wrote back. Your points are well-taken, but I swear he DID respond. Like I said earlier (while defending myself from another accuser), perhaps the fact that I wrote from my company email address, which is a media company, elicted the reply, or the fact that I referenced the legitimate news source that was the birth of this story.

Please check my other posts in this forum and across the internet (I use the same name everywhere), I am not prone to false claims or hyperbole. And to be honest, I WANT them to change the logo, to go more "old school"...so I have no motivation to concoct a claim that they're not changing.

Yeah Dirwuf, I believe you. Again, I'm not disputing the fact that all this took place. I just question whether or not they would give out such information. I'm with you though, hope something changes.

This all being said, I just want an official word, from the Miami Dolphins. If there is a change, then I want to know, and most of all want to see it.

why did a 2008 discussion get added to this thread lol

why did a 2008 discussion get added to this thread lol

Somebody apparently dug up an old thread and started adding to it.

I don't understand why the Dolphins would all but forfeit 3 months of merchandise sales while people wait for the new logo...

Somebody apparently dug up an old thread and started adding to it.

I don't understand why the Dolphins would all but forfeit 3 months of merchandise sales while people wait for the new logo...

Yeah this is baffling to the company I work for both the Dolphins and Vikings who both told us they would be releasing their respective Colors and Logo Early enough to Produce certain merchandise are only responding with "we'll let you know so you have enough time for production" but their are now rumors both the Vikings and Dolphins may actually may not tell us until it is actually unveiled at the Draft. Which is just plain stupid from a monetary standpoint. The second I get a new update i'll let you all know on here.

That actaully looks pretty cool. Kinda reminds me of the Colts when they wear the black shoes with the all white unis. I still want grey in the unis! Check the sig boys. Still aqua and orange. Still fairly similar logo. Just a fresh, new look. And no freakin helmet on the dolphin.

Look at that boys. I got ripped for years for wanting a logo change. Hope all those fools are eating crow now. I dunno who dug up this old thread, but had to laugh seeing one of my old posts about a logo and uni change.

Back
Top Bottom