MERGED: Stop Henne bashing, fans have no class, etc. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED: Stop Henne bashing, fans have no class, etc.

SanDiegoFinFan7

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Ok guys, I was one that was against this whole Henne Bashing from the start. Believe me, I wanted to rip his head off through his up and down (Mostly Down) yr last year, but u know what when the days over, the guy is still wearin our colors.. He's a guy that puts the work in day in n day out, for us, and all we have to show, is booing his ***.. Not only did the guy have a terrible O-line, he had no running game, an OCoach that was stuck in the prehistoric period, no legitimately fast recievers, and a lingering injury that was daunting him halfway through the season.. So all in all he was far from a perfect QB, and we were far from a perfect team. Give the guy one more year before you feed him to the damn sharks.. Us booing our QB just makes us look like @$$es with no class, Which sorta honestly reminds me of another Teams Organization (THE JESTS)... We need to stop complaining about what we need and, re-/embrace what we have. He's playing for us you guys! (The Miami Dolphins!) LOL..

Henne sucks. No excuses for him. Pennington did far better with far less in 08.

Here we go yet again! The Dolphins fans are the only ones in the league do this right? Get a flippin clue and stop beating a dead horse! We don't need another thread about it! It happened get over it move on!

i have noticed a lot of negativity in overall attitude is coming from some of the veteran people on this website...shame shame shame

Doesn't mean we have to revisit X-Pac 'Ginn sucks' type threads in every single thread.

Well i cant help it when half of FinHeaven looks like this guy.

wearingblinders-1.jpg

Yeah I agree. Why even consider yourself a "fan" if all you do is put the team down? There is a very big difference in being realistic and being pessimistic, which is what most of you are. SUPPORT your team, don't BASH them......

Yet another thread on this?? The reason the issue doesn't die is there are those who still want to condemn those who booed. Let it go and move on!!

Back
Top Bottom