[MERGED] Super Bowl VII to reair.... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

[MERGED] Super Bowl VII to reair....

dirwuf

Scout Team
Reaction score
The original NBC broadcast of Super Bowl VII will reair on Saturday February 2nd at 9:30pm EST on the NFL Network...

For those of you who only know the '72 team thru highlight films, this is a must see...and keep your eyes on Manny Fernandez.

I must record this! This could be my only chance to see the dolphins win the super bowl in my lifetime.

wow i cant wait to see shula getting carried off the field after the perfect season

Super Bowl VII on saturday 2/2

For those like myself who were too young to have witnessed the Dolphins actually winning a Super Bowl-The NFL Network is airing Super Bowl 7 at 9:30pm Saturday night. Not just the highlights-the actual game in its entirety will be shown. I know Im going to have more fun Saturday night watching the Dolphins finish their unbeaten season then on Sunday when the Patriots finish theirs.

Yea I saw that yesterday when the Packers-Patriots Super Bowl was on. I'll be watching it. I'm sure I'll get goosebumps when I see Csonka move the line of scrimmage down the field about 5 yards when he hits the hole...

Reminder-Super Bowl VII on NFL Network

Saturday 2/2 at 9:30 PM . Not just the highlights, the entire game!

Hey guys, if anyone can make a dvd copy i would love to get one. Name your price.

The original NBC broadcast of Super Bowl VII will reair on Saturday February 2nd at 9:30pm EST on the NFL Network...

For those of you who only know the '72 team thru highlight films, this is a must see...and keep your eyes on Manny Fernandez.

I was living in Italy during this time (6 years old) and only could hear the game on the radio as the SB wasn't aired worldwide like it is now. I got my DVR set to record it. Been with the Phins for 35+ years through the good times and bad. :kick:

Back
Top Bottom