[MERGED] Super Bowl VII to reair.... | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

[MERGED] Super Bowl VII to reair....

Yes, Jake Scott!

That INT always stays with me because on the 1972 NFL Films highlight video the words on the screen during the INT return was John Facenda saying something like "only 6 years after starting play, the Dolphins were champions"

what the hell was that perfectville commercial by reebok? Are we going to have a live commercial with ex dolphins after the game tmw?

lol....that play's gotta be one of the funniest plays of all time...I love the attempted tackle by Garo..

Now, why wouldn't Allen have done an onside kick here? Only 2 minutes left and your team's only score was on a "kooky" play. I know trust your defense, but the Dolphins were running up and down the field (and eating clock) all game.

10 minutes left (in real time) before the show ends at midnight. We can only hope.

Do you mean it's going to end? Do you mean that we have to go back to reality? :boohoo:

This is what killed the Dolphins during the 1990's Marino years - the inability to run out the clock. Fish had the ball for all of 40+ seconds (with WAS timeouts).

Back
Top Bottom