[MERGED] Super Bowl VII to reair.... | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

[MERGED] Super Bowl VII to reair....

This is what killed the Dolphins during the 1990's Marino years - the inability to run out the clock. Fish had the ball for all of 40+ seconds (with WAS timeouts).

Forgot they almost blocked that final punt. Special teams almost killed us. LOL

Super Bowl Champions!

A PERFECT SEASON!

HISTORY!

THE DOLPHINS DID IT!

The reason why the Dolphins never came to the line of scrimmage during the last 33 seconds (remember 30-second clock) was that fans were racing onto the field (off camera but the announcers made some mention of it) and the officials had to stop the clock to clear the field. Clock started with like 5 seconds left. Hilarious!

Drinks for everyone on my tab!

The reason why the Dolphins never came to the line of scrimmage during the last 33 seconds (remember 30-second clock) was that fans were racing onto the field (off camera but the announcers made some mention of it) and the officials had to stop the clock to clear the field. Clock started with like 5 seconds left. Hilarious!
LOL

Well I got 4 hours of blank tape to tape tomorrows Giants victory over the Patriots. This could be the greatest tape in my collection . If the Giants fail well I can always tape Nacho Libre after SuperBowl 7. Erasing is a wonderful thing

Back
Top Bottom