Merged:Ten Training Camp Questions

dolphan39

Maria & LauRen Aha!
Reaction score
Ten Training Camp Questions

Ten Training Camp Questions by Andy Cohen

Ten Training Camp Questions
July 30, 2004

I can't remember the last time there was more uncertainty heading into a Dolphins training camp. The battle for the starting quarterback was going to attract most of the headlines until, that is, Ricky Williams decided to take off on an escape pattern. That created another of the many subplots that will unfold in the weeks ahead.

Questions and answers. Here are 10 important ones to ponder.

1. Who's going to be the starting quarterback?

2. What now at running back?

3. What’s going to happen on the offensive line?

4. What will become of David Boston?

5. Who’s going to step up as the third receiver?

6. How long will the Adewale Ogunleye contract talks linger?

7. Will there be any tough decisions on defense?

8. Will there be any happy returns?

9. What will the offense look like under new offensive coordinator Chris Foerster?

10. Will a sense of urgency surround training camp with the season-opening opponent being the Tennessee Titans?

Overall good read, definately. I notice he didn't mention Snoop Minnis as a third receiver option and Fred Russell was nowhere to be seen when he started talking about returning the ball.

Another good article from the site:

http://www.miamidolphins.com/home/home_index.html

From the Minor article:

Q: How do you keep yourself from feeling extra pressure to try to produce in the same way that Williams did?

A: First of all, I know that I'm not Ricky Williams. Nobody else is Ricky Williams. That's not a goal for me to go out there and do like he did, but at the same time I want to go out there and be the best player that I can be and help my team win. That's what it’s all about.
Perfect. GO MINOR!

Good article. I' m surprised the the official site finally has some good commentary.

Back
Top Bottom