Merged: Terrell Owens Released from Dallas | Page 10 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Terrell Owens Released from Dallas

By that logic, go throw yourself off a building. Just because other people have fallen to thier deaths before doesn't mean it will happen again. Heck, maybe you could float.
TO has destroyed 3, count them, 3 NFL teams. I'm starting to think a scientific formula should be written.

If f(x)=TO
then f1(x)=:koolbang:

Not a plug for or against T.O., but do you really believe T O "destroyed" Dallas? I seem to recall T O saving quite a few games for Dallas and more recently a play in which Witten was thrown a ball on a route that he had seemed to have forgotten while T O was wide open down the sideline and could of kept their playoff chances alive. Did T O have a right to *****? Damn right he did because he was right, if they thrown him the ball they could have won that game.

If you feel compelled to pin the demise of Dallas on one person then the only viable candidate would have to be ROMO. There are plenty of games of importance that can be picked from that ended Dallas's season just a little short.

I don't know if I'd want T O on the Fins but a person would have to be an idiot to not take a look at what opportunities it could open up down the field. The game against the Ravens is very fresh in my mind and I can't help but remember how strapped we looked when Bess got injured. Sure our O-line wasn't giving Penny enough time back there but even when he made the time he still had to throw to receivers that were doubled and sometimes triple covered. I'd bring him in and see what happens, what diff does it make anyways with Parcels? He's not going to stick around very much longer here anyhow, especially if we have the kind of upcoming year that many fans here have already banked on. If for sheets and giggles we did take him in and perhaps were able to pick up let's say Robinski would that not change some peoples minds about how we match up now? We need quality receivers to help Ginn and Bess out to get one through the draft would be great but to add 2 from the get go would be awesome and on the some what cheap too and since that seems to be the way were going now, why not?

Didnt Parcells have something to do with bringing TO to Dallas?

NO..I actually think it's why Parcell's left football....that was all Jones.. Parcell was against it.. Think about it, Parcell is a team guy, TO is a I guy, no way Parcell wanted that on his TEAM..

People, we are not getting him. Parcells can't stand him and why would anyone seriously want TO on their team? We're a young team. Why the hell would we get TO to come in and ruin the locker room? Let him go to the Raiders or some ****.

Not a plug for or against T.O., but do you really believe T O "destroyed" Dallas? I seem to recall T O saving quite a few games for Dallas and more recently a play in which Witten was thrown a ball on a route that he had seemed to have forgotten while T O was wide open down the sideline and could of kept their playoff chances alive. Did T O have a right to *****? Damn right he did because he was right, if they thrown him the ball they could have won that game.

If you feel compelled to pin the demise of Dallas on one person then the only viable candidate would have to be ROMO. There are plenty of games of importance that can be picked from that ended Dallas's season just a little short.

I don't know if I'd want T O on the Fins but a person would have to be an idiot to not take a look at what opportunities it could open up down the field. The game against the Ravens is very fresh in my mind and I can't help but remember how strapped we looked when Bess got injured. Sure our O-line wasn't giving Penny enough time back there but even when he made the time he still had to throw to receivers that were doubled and sometimes triple covered. I'd bring him in and see what happens, what diff does it make anyways with Parcels? He's not going to stick around very much longer here anyhow, especially if we have the kind of upcoming year that many fans here have already banked on. If for sheets and giggles we did take him in and perhaps were able to pick up let's say Robinski would that not change some peoples minds about how we match up now? We need quality receivers to help Ginn and Bess out to get one through the draft would be great but to add 2 from the get go would be awesome and on the some what cheap too and since that seems to be the way were going now, why not?

I'm not saying TO was the only reason Dallas imploded, but he certainly did not help to bring the team together. He did exactely what he has done on every other stop of his misery tour. 1 year as a model citizen, and the next year, the locker room is divided.
I think the franchise'ss demise has more to do with Jerry Jones then anyone. Estabilishing a franchise of big egos, cancers and criminals with a puppet head coach, there is no way your franchise survives.
You seem to blame a lot on Romo who has underpreformed in any big game. But when your franchise QB and a talented WR get into disagrements, guess who is getting thier shipping papers? The WR 100% of the time. WR's are replaceable, your franchise QB is not. Phins fans now well how hard it is to replace a good QB. San fran kep Garcia, Philly kept McNabb, Dallas kept Romo.

I agree TO would be a great addition and make any team better, for as long as he is happy. Once he starts getting figity, the team implodes. That does not mean he personally will not win games for you, it just means the team chemistry will be destroyed. If I was a team that thought they were one WR away from a Superbowl championship, I may take a flyer on TO for a year.
Giants, Pats, Vikings, Chargers, Colts, Steelers, Redskins(seem to always think there one offseason away from SB.)
The phins are not that team. And most of these teams mentioned are too smart/well run to take this risk.

But, I could definately see Denver as a home.

Its more then a coincidence that everywhere he goes there is trouble.

No T.O.! No T.O.! No T.O.! No T.O.! No T.O.! No T.O.! No T.O.! No T.O.! No T.O.!

Having TO on your team is the equivalent of smoking 4 packs of non-filtered cigs/day while working in an asbestos factory!

2elz2n9-1.jpg

HE WAS AGAINST IT HUH. Thats good TO is NO good. Cant wait to here how many people will want him.
He is a great receiver, he just can't keep his mouth shut to save his life.

We will never sign him either. Bill left Dallas because of him.

You all can post ALL you want about how bad T.O is for the team.

We have no control over if the Dolphins sign him.

I trust the F.O and will let then decide. If they want him, fine. If not, I am ok with that also.

And for the record I am against it. I can/will live with whatever the F.O decides.

Yeah, I agree, that the Phins will pass. Too expensive and too egotistical. Childress will stay clear for the same reason. I think it's likely he continues his NFC East tour with either the Giants or Redskins. Giants realize they need that top WR ever since the Plax episode. And the Redskins just like to throw money at everything to solve their problems, so why not TO. The Raiders on the surface may seem like an option, but I think Moss may have wrecked that for them. Regardless, I pity the team who is so desperate to think the positives outweigh the negatives.
:crazy:

What do you think?

"With word late Wednesday that the Dallas Cowboys have cut Terrell Owens, here are three teams that could use T.O. "

1. Miami
2. NY Giants
3. Minnesota

http://www.finheaven.com/forums/newreply.php?do=newreply&noquote=1&p=1062862874

Right now I can see Parcells sitting back saying to Jones, I told you so..but you wouldn't listen, you Mr. know it all Owner who's trying to be a GM...Jones hasn't learned yet he's not a GM, after Jimmy left, he won with Jimmy picks, but as time went by, he was unable to replace them, then he got bill, built the team again, and just like after Jimmy, he's unable to sustain the team with good player acquisitions..

Back
Top Bottom