Merged: Terrell Owens Released from Dallas | Page 11 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Terrell Owens Released from Dallas

Well if you move this move all the thread about FA's...

I'd take T.O. in a heartbeat. He's better than any receiver we have...and thats at 35. Sign him to a two year deal....add plenty of restrictions like they did with Ricky....and we improve the team all the way around.

Also let me remind you....Parcells all time favorite player used cocaine and also had a big mouth.

I say NO to TO, he is older, slower and no longer a threat in a big game. How many times did he drop balls for the Cowboys at crucial times?? He only came up big when it didnt matter.

Why is this thread still in the Miami Dolphins Forum? WADR, anyone who even THINKS this is a good move is nuts! One player, especially a lockerroom cancer such as TO, will NOT make this team.

It's good for him he should learn to shut his mouth and play football he has so much talent what a waste.

He had talent, he is old and being left behind. He longer has the talent to back up his mouth. I just want to know what between now and janurary when Jerry Jones was saying TO would be on Dallas this year.

Having T.O. on your team is like decaf coffee.... gives you the taste and flavor, but just doesnt keep you going for long!!!

T.O. getting released.... how humbling is that??? (or how humbling should it be for him???)

I'd take T.O. in a heartbeat. He's better than any receiver we have...and thats at 35. Sign him to a two year deal....add plenty of restrictions like they did with Ricky....and we improve the team all the way around.

Also let me remind you....Parcells all time favorite player used cocaine and also had a big mouth.
Glad you don't run the Dolphins...........:rolleyes2:

I'll say it again.
Why would any team besides the Raiders want a player thats going to destroy your locker room and any attempt at becoming a team??
He killed the 49er's locker room, the Eagles locker room, Dallas had his issues as well....why in the hell would you kill your team for 1 player?
I don't get it.

I'll say it again.
Why would any team besides the Raiders want a player thats going to destroy your locker room and any attempt at becoming a team??
He killed the 49er's locker room, the Eagles locker room, Dallas had his issues as well....why in the hell would you kill your team for 1 player?
I don't get it.

Lets look at facts...the 49ers won with him...the Eagles won with him and McNabb was playing lousy...Dallas has many problems...one named Romo...but it's far easier to dump on a 35 year old receiver than a franchise QB.

Back
Top Bottom