Merged: The Karlos Dansby Thread/Miami Is His First Visit on Friday (Signed) | Page 32 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: The Karlos Dansby Thread/Miami Is His First Visit on Friday (Signed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
What did Bills pen run out of ink.. Lets get this done already.. It's been to long.. We aint getting him

In theory, the longer it takes, the better....takes longer to do a contract than to just say " here's the offer, take it or leave it"......at least I hope.

The cards are not the team we have to worry about. They don't have a better chance than us to win anymore as they are getting rid of a lot of pieces to their winning team after their QB left for retirement.

So, throw reason #1 of yours out.

If another team outbids us, they will have to put up a ridiculous price. Dansby is one guy they are going to offer the money for. The only thing that will stop him from coming is someone else making an insane offer.

Cards aren't the team to worry about, and until he leaves Miami without a contract, his 1st option is miami.

someone making an insane offer is what I'm worry about.....imagine the conversation going something like this.

Parcells-"how much do you want"

Dansby- "about 45 mill with 30 guarantee"

Parcells- "we don't do that around here"

Dansby-" I'm out of here"

if the combo is not like that then it'd be the first time our FO outbids the other teams for a high profile player since they've been here.

Ozzy rules!!

this is a guy we really want i think we will be competitive in going after him more then other players in years past...

the good thing bout this year's free agent class is that there better names out there, than last years class

If he leaves town without a contract I will not be happy. We have to get this done.

If he leaves town without a contract I will not be happy. We have to get this done.

Agreed. And as I said earlier in this thread (who knows what page lol) if he leaves South Florida not signed with the Dolphins....he isn't coming back. Its that simple. This is how it works with these bigger free agents.

I haven't seen any reports he has left Miami, I imagine they are just hashing out the nitty gritty of a deal. It is hard to sit and wait though lol.

Agreed. And as I said earlier in this thread (who knows what page lol) if he leaves South Florida not signed with the Dolphins....he isn't coming back. Its that simple. This is how it works with these bigger free agents.

Agree, if he leaves, its over for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom