Merged: The Karlos Dansby Thread/Miami Is His First Visit on Friday (Signed) | Page 34 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: The Karlos Dansby Thread/Miami Is His First Visit on Friday (Signed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finheaven is running very slow, to not at all, very tough to get info from the other website, hope something happens soon.

The fact that we haven't heard anything is a good thing, not a bad thing. We haven't heard anything about scheduled meetings with other teams. Do you think a contract just gets offered and he takes it or leave it? No, they work on the details of the contract together. With a big time player, that takes a while.

Dansby update

Does anyone know where we stand with Karolos Dansby? I have not seen anything on line or on tv on this. With Peppers signing with the Bears, lets get this done.

I swear, if they let Dansby leave town without his signature on a contract, someone's getting punched in the ****ing face.

Organization is being really type lip, I think local reporters are speculating.

One good thing is with Brackett & Peppers signed Fins now know exactly what Dansby wants. I hope it happens soon. Have five hours of sleep in me.

finheaven is never there in crucial situations, no offense to this site, i love this site, but it always seems to have problems when you need it the most, i dont know if its because so many people are using it or what, but damnit man.

So far were loosing out on boldin, lost out on rolle, and who knows what is going on with dansby.

I swear, if they let Dansby leave town without his signature on a contract, someone's getting punched in the ****ing face.

HAHAHAHAAHAHAHA I have the same feeling I think it is time to hit the gym and burn of this anger and frustration!

I don't know what's speculation and what isn't but I don't wanna hear this crap about Dansby taking other visits. They just regurgitated that stupid **** on QAM. This is unacceptable on every level. It's on Parcells and Ireland to make sure he sees no need for other ****ing visits.

Dude what is with our front office man, as much as i hate the jets i envy them right now, there making movies and look it got them to afc championship game last year and they have no signs of slowing down. Im not saying waste all our money and draft picks but damn, get dansby get rolle, and either antonio bryan or trade a 3rd for boldin, how hard is that, then a lot of holes are filled heading into the draft.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom