Merged: The Karlos Dansby Thread/Miami Is His First Visit on Friday (Signed) | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: The Karlos Dansby Thread/Miami Is His First Visit on Friday (Signed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
this is great news hes gonna make his 1st stop here i knew it I bet him and parcells have been talking now buisness begins hell yeah. I hope they get him a chauffeur so their are no DUI's involved.

Holy Red Assed Monkeys that's amazing. The only thing I worry about is tampering charge because Arizona could say that he knew ahead of time that the dolphins wanted him.

If he really is on a flight to Miami I can't help but think it's pretty much a done deal

Holy Red Assed Monkeys that's amazing. The only thing I worry about is tampering charge because Arizona could say that he knew ahead of time that the dolphins wanted him.

i dont think saying you want someone is tampering...talking to that player and/or his agent is tampering from what i understand.

Feels good to tick off a need with a significant player. Not a savior, but a very significant player.

Dansby on his way to Miami!!!!?

Good, now don't let his *** leave!!! Sparano and Ireland should be ready to tie his *** down while Parcells talks to him. If he refuses, Sparano and Ireland need to gang up on him and tie him down!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom