Merged: The Karlos Dansby Thread/Miami Is His First Visit on Friday (Signed) | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: The Karlos Dansby Thread/Miami Is His First Visit on Friday (Signed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
lands at 11:58 reads the contract with his agent signs on the tarmac at 12:05 GAME ON

Get him all drunk and make him sign, like in Blue Mountain State

Just a few things to consider, Calvin Pace came right to Miami when Free Agency started and it almost looked like a done deal, then he flew to NY and never left. Also its been said Miami see's his as an OLB, we know he can play ILB in the 3-4 but can he really play OLB in the 3-4 his stats don't show him to be much of a pass rushing type. Also I see this playing out to be a lot like he Pace thing, Dansby wants X amount of dollars, Parcelle's is not going to over pay so he might visit someone who else who does give him the money so my hopes are not getting too high just yet.

Miami is a nice place during the offseason. It is also a nice place during the season.

Miami Dolphins ILB Karlos Dansby.

Man, that rolls off the tongue nicely.

This is good to hear. But in seasons past. Big Free Agents have made one of their first stops here and have left without contracts. I will not get excited about it until he signs the contract.

lands at 11:58 reads the contract with his agent signs on the tarmac at 12:05 GAME ON

that would also be considered tampering. You would have to meet him at 12:00:01 on the tarmac, draw up a contract and have him sign it.

Really tho I dont see why dont sign him...Besides money...

I hate the fact we have been spending money on lower tier guys who are busts..

Gotta take some chances...This guy is almost a sure bet

that would also be considered tampering. You would have to meet him at 12:00:01 on the tarmac, draw up a contract and have him sign it.

I said he lands at 11:58 not starts negotiations (i know the rules).....i am assuming he takes 4 or 5 minutes to read and sign.

all i am saying that we need to have a deal ready for him to read and sign once he steps off the plane

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom