Merged: The Karlos Dansby Thread/Miami Is His First Visit on Friday (Signed) | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: The Karlos Dansby Thread/Miami Is His First Visit on Friday (Signed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am listening as well and he DID NOT say he is "headed to Miami" He simply stated that with our 3-4 scheme, the hot weather and no state income tax, that we would be a good frit for him in his opinion.

Lets just hope they talked about it and he has inside info.

CRAP!!!! Every time the talking heads have us landing the top guys we never do! I guess Dansby will end up a Jet!

im not sure but i think dansby and ronnie played together at auburn maybe ronnine is telling him to come on over too

I have fixed, the title. Adam Schien did tweet Dockett think Dansby is headed to Miami.

im not sure but i think dansby and ronnie played together at auburn maybe ronnine is telling him to come on over too

They did, Dockett even mentioned it. Maybe that will help.

I have fixed, the title. Adam Schien did tweet Dockett think Dansby is headed to Miami.

Thanks, much better. Sometimes Schein gets a little carried away. He did the same thing when Dansby was on last week. He puts a spin on what is really said.

ejaculatory fluid on my screen if this happens......basically 3 years of reg season play before hes 30....

Mike Lombardi and his take on Dolphins & Dansby

Spoke with former NFL executive and National Football Post columnist Michael Lombardi a little bit ago and he had some interesting thoughts on where the Dolphins are headed with the free agency period beginning tonight at midnight. Without further ado:

– It’s no surprise, but he’s hearing Miami’s big target will be Arizona inside linebacker Karlos Dansby. “But how hard they go after him remains to be seen,” he said. “Word is they’re being held to a pretty tight budget after some of the big (free-agent) contracts they’ve put out over the past few years.”

Dansby figures to be the second highest-priced FA available after Julius Peppers, seeking a deal in the $30 million range.

– While a source confirmed late Wednesday that Miami has interest in Detroit LB Larry Foote, Lombardi doesn’t buy it. “There’s enough slow guys on that defense,” he said. “They don’t need another one.”

http://blogs.palmbeachpost.com/thed...l-lombardi-weighs-in-on-dolphins-free-agency/

After reading various blogs, there is one thing certain. The Fins have one main target, Karlos Dansby

Interesting info on Foote. He played his entire career in a 3-4 with Pittsburgh before going to Detroit. I would think he comes cheap, and IMO he is an upgrade over Crowder or Ayodele.

Interesting info on Foote. He played his entire career in a 3-4 with Pittsburgh before going to Detroit. I would think he comes cheap, and IMO he is an upgrade over Crowder or Ayodele.

I would prefer Scott Fujita over Larry Foote.

teddykbg-1.jpg

pay him

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom