Merged: The Karlos Dansby Thread/Miami Is His First Visit on Friday (Signed) | Page 33 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: The Karlos Dansby Thread/Miami Is His First Visit on Friday (Signed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
NFL NETWORK said he expects Dansby to be a dolphin and 95% rolle is a Giant.

also reports online that Dansby is taking a physical. So not sure.

There has been some talk that players across the league are waiting for Peppers to sign first, so he can set the market. Perhaps that is the holdup with Dansby.

As others have said, if Dansy does not sign tonight and leaves Miami, the chase is over. He won't be a Dolphin.

We never get a big name player in free agency. We always go after the second tier guys or bargain basement players so don't be shocked if we lose out on Boldin, Rolle and Dansby.

There has been some talk that players across the league are waiting for Peppers to sign first, so he can set the market. Perhaps that is the holdup with Dansby.

As others have said, if Dansy does not sign tonight and leaves Miami, the chase is over. He won't be a Dolphin.

And Rolle is apparently working out a deal with the Giants so kiss him goodbye too.

Anyone else find that Omar's articles always have a slightly pessimistic tone? Plus, there is no "news" in that blog entry.

Considering Rolle has agreed to the framework of a deal with the Giants, and as of Friday afternoon was taking a physical, it’s unlikely that Rolle will be replacing Wilson UNLESS the Dolphins significantly improve their five-year offer, and sources tell me there’s a possibility of that based on what happens today.

Don't count rolle out yet.

Salguero has reported that we're still talking to Rolle despite him being in NY, so we shall see.

Rolles over rated and asking WAY too much. I get tired of players who get a good offer from their hometown only to pass it up for 6 mil and a cold climate. These guys are mercenaries and thats all.....not like hes broke currently

All I can say is open your damn wallet Stephen Ross and pay these guys!!!! We're not going to get better by offering low contracts!!!!

We may see something soon now that Chicago and Peppers have agreed to a deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom