Merged: The Karlos Dansby Thread/Miami Is His First Visit on Friday (Signed) | Page 35 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: The Karlos Dansby Thread/Miami Is His First Visit on Friday (Signed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cutting Ayodele and Wilson tells me that clearly they plan on getting those 2 positions via free agency and drafting a NT or an OLB at 12. Dansby and Rolle would be great.

The longer this drags on, the odds of us signing him go down imo.

agreed waiting for snyder to steal him! this is how it goes...i dont know why we thought any different miami has never given us a reason to think any way else.

And all this time I thought the trifecta and Dansby were negotiating......

well according to rotoworld, there are reports that Dansby just arrived in south florida and this was reported at 5:26 PM ET

The Miami Herald confirms that free agent LB Karlos Dansby has arrived in South Florida to meet with the Dolphins.
It's no coincidence that Akin Ayodele's release was just announced by the team. The Dolphins clearly plan to make sure Dansby doesn't get away.

http://www.rotoworld.com/content/playernews.aspx?sport=NFL

Chill out guys... just because the day is nearly over doesn't mean that Dansby has rejected us and moved on. It simply means their in contract negotiations. If Dansby had left, we would've heard about it.

agreed waiting for snyder to steal him! this is how it goes...i dont know why we thought any different miami has never given us a reason to think any way else.
just relax guys...I mean its the first day of FA. Why do you think they released Porter, Wilson, and Ayodele? To free up $...obviously for Dansby. I wouldn't sweat it until he leaves Miami without a deal and that hasn't happened yet

Cutting Ayodele and Wilson tells me that clearly they plan on getting those 2 positions via free agency and drafting a NT or an OLB at 12. Dansby and Rolle would be great.

I think they're already way low on their Rolle offer and don't expect will get him to play for less than he could earn with teams like the Giants.

I hope they sign Dansby. If they let him leave town, he won't be back.

just relax guys...I mean its the first day of FA. Why do you think they released Porter, Wilson, and Ayodele? To free up $...obviously for Dansby. I wouldn't sweat it until he leaves Miami without a deal and that hasn't happened yet

It's almost 7:00 pm.

CHI signed Peppers, Chester Taylor and the TE Manumaleuma. Dunta Robinson just signed with ATL. Boldin trade went though.

Right now we supposedly have a low ball offer out for Rolle. I don't want to see Karlos leave.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom