Merged:The New Yatil Green???/ If Poole tore his ACL...?? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged:The New Yatil Green???/ If Poole tore his ACL...??

dominizzo

CAMERON EARTH WAKE
Reaction score
The New Yatil Green???

I think Yatil Green is back guys. I say Will Poole will just end up like him. A good prospect and injury problems, the injury Poole has is hard to recover with especially for Corners And Wide Recievers. i'ts too bad cuz Poole has potential thas y he slipped so far cuz of injuries and now he has a big one.

:cooldude:

Calm down, many have come back from this same injury and not everyone is Yatil Green.. It's a few days after it happened and now you are worried he may be out for his career. Even Green took 5 years to go away.

Retnuhrace said:
Well, there is a difference. Yatil Green was a 1st round pick, whereas Will Poole was a 4th round pick.

Yeah that.

My goodness, give the guy a break.....he could be able to play the last 6 games of the year. They probably won't just to make sure he is 100%. He'll be fine.

ACL tears without contact are generally clean tears, and the knee will have a easier time recovering as well. If it was an impact tear, where the knee gets hit and bent the wrong direction, there is usually more damage to cartilage, other legiments, and muscle.

You guys make it sound like his career is over, ask Edge last year and his 1548 yards. He looked pretty good out there. Doctors are getting better by the day so I expect him back next year at full strengh..

If Poole tore his ACL.....

won't it take 2 years for it to completely heal? I know he'll be able to play next year (barring any setbacks) but doesn't it take about 2 years before he can cut and run the way he did before he injured himself?

dominizzo said:
I think Yatil Green is back guys. I say Will Poole will just end up like him. A good prospect and injury problems, the injury Poole has is hard to recover with especially for Corners And Wide Recievers. i'ts too bad cuz Poole has potential thas y he slipped so far cuz of injuries and now he has a big one.

Have you ever seen Yatil's legs?

Toothpicks....

Yatil was a 1st round pick who was suppose to be great, Will Poole was a 4th round STEAL who is supposed to be good. His career's not over, and I'm not counting him out. (This season) yes, he's most likely done. But I'll expect to come back strong next year... and I wouldn't be comparing him Yatil Green the slightest bit.

What a BAD call!

The loss of Yatil destroyed Jimmy Johnson's and Dolphin fans' dreams everywhere. Yatil is a thorn in my side. Will has already contributed and even though he is down for now the organization NEVER put the kind of investment in him that we put into that BUST Yatil. Dude statements like that indicate that you do not know football, and or you are a pseudo-dolphin fan. Terrible call!

raving said:
The loss of Yatil destroyed Jimmy Johnson's and Dolphin fans' dreams everywhere.

Not mine. I was screaming for SOMEONE to pick this guy up before JJ had a chance to waste our top pick on him. Sad to say, he contributed even less than I expected.

dominizzo said:

:shakeno: cute face at the end of your post. What team are you a fan of again?:confused:

good, every injury will be compared to Yatil´s that´s very smart, that´s like saying every runner who has a 5yard will be like Jim Brown, or that every 4.6 WR will be like Jerry Rice. Smart very smart

Didn't Yatil have an ACL injury or TWO in college? Did Poole have one as well in college?

If not I don't see the comparison at all.

Back
Top Bottom