MERGED: The Official 2007 New York Yankees Thread! | Page 14 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED: The Official 2007 New York Yankees Thread!

Don't look now but Igawa has put together decent back to back starts here. 6 innings. 1 walk (which is huge for him and his control issues) and 5 K's. His first outing was horrible. His last 2 have been good. If he can pitch at this level the Yanks will be OK with him.

Also, the Yanks are leaning to keeping Wang out of the Boston series because they don't want to pitch him in colder weather and hold him off till Tuesday in Tampa.

They are holding him out because they know he's gonna get shelled. Don't want to upset his fragile psyche.

So, I guess ARod is closer to being a "true" Yankee?
Just got done watching him hit another walk-off over centerfield. Good for him. I'm not a Yankee fan, but I like ARod, and I love seeing him come through. I know his treatment by NY fans has been talked about ad naseum, but it's nice to see him do well. ARod has been the world's most unworthy villain.

ARod does it again! down 6-2 w/ 2 out and no one on the Yanks come all the way back to win 8-6 capped off by ARod' 3 run GW HR w/ 2 out in the 9th. This is the guy we thought we were getting 3 years, he has been amazing.

I went to yeterday's game and all I can say is that this offense is nuts. They've been relentless and even though I knew they were going to be good, I didn't expect them to get off to a start like this with the way the weather has been. Anyways I had some choice seats (around 10 rows behind homeplate) and I want to show some pics I took but for some reason the button that you insert images with is not working on my finheaven so I can't (I'm pissed to cause I had pics of the new ballpark construction)!

I cant believe how much sh*t he was getting from the media.

he got a lot of it at firt because he made so many throwing errors last year. He wasn't hitting as good as he can (and probably should've), but he wasn't horrible at the plate last year.

It was however, painful to watch him in the field last year. He'd get an easy ground ball, and just throw it away

Back
Top Bottom