[MERGED] The Official Beat the Pats Thread. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

[MERGED] The Official Beat the Pats Thread.

Djavelin

Head Dolphin In This Pod
Reaction score
Now I dont like the Pats as most of you already know.I have started this thread to get some good positive vibes going for the Giants.
We all want to see them basnasters pansies lose to th G-Men.
Lets all pray that we will be the only Undefeated Team in History.
Lets Go Giants,Go Kick some Tom Shady and Co Azzteracks.
I love the Dolphins but we are all going to Root 4 them Giants.
BEAT THEM patsies,Beat THEM patsies.The pattys are in for a suprise.
They have alot of Pressure.Lets Hope they crumble to the bottom of the sea.They look like they are feeling it to much and its wearing on them.Heres to your loss pattys.Its time for you to lose.Its time to show that you are not perfect.So long suckers.pats suck.

GO GIANTS.

:dolphins:DOLPHINS 4 EVER,4 EVER :dolphins::df81::mike13:

I am almost considering going out and buying a Giant's jersey...although I would take it off and never wear it again after the G-Men beat the Patsies. :lol:

Now I dont like the Pats as most of you already know.I have started this thread to get some good positive vibes going for the Giants.
We all want to see them basnasters pansies lose to th G-Men.
Lets all pray that we will be the only Undefeated Team in History.
Lets Go Giants,Go Kick some Tom Shady and Co ASSteracks.
I love the Dolphins but we are all going to Root 4 them Giants.
BEAT THEM patsies,Beat THEM patsies.The pattys are in for a suprise.
They have alot of Pressure.Lets Hope they crumble to the bottom of the sea.They look like they are feeling it to much and its wearing on them.Heres to your loss pattys.Its time for you to lose.Its time to show that you are not perfect.So long suckers.pats suck.

KILL THEM CHEATERS AND BRING IT ALL GAME LONG...GO GIANTS.

:dolphins:DOLPHINS 4 EVER,4 EVER :dolphins::df81::mike13:

I'll DRINK to that!! Down with the Cheatriots! I'm tired of seeing those dirty thugs play cheap ball.

:yourock:This is Awesome. Down goes Brady A$$ for the sack. Giants win 24-21. Dude by the way LOVE your Avatar!!!!! Awesome just F*****G Awesome.

Yep, the only good thing about having the Patsies playing in the superbowl . . . . always a team to root against!!!! I don't think there's a team I hate more than the Patriots (at least in the last 10+ years). And is it just me, or have their fans become as big of egotists as Yankee fans ??? (sorry if anyone is a Yankee fan, but it applies for 90% of you).

The Giants have all the ability to win this game. They must score TD's instead of FG's. GO GIANTS :woot:(For 1 game anyway). Screw the Cheating Patsie's!! Man, I hate that team.:in_flames:

Eli has to be perfect, and the G 'D' has too get to Brady. I want nothing more than an O line mix up, leading to a Brady blindside!!

Let's Go Eli!!!let's Go G-men!!

Mr. Strahan, C'mon you gapped tooth freak!! Sack Brady's A$$ all day!! God please answer my prayers, cheaters should not win right? Let's go GIANTS!!!:up:

Back
Top Bottom