[MERGED] The Official Beat the Pats Thread. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

[MERGED] The Official Beat the Pats Thread.

Not only do I hope the Pats lose but I honestly believe the Giants will win this game. I have this gut feeling it will happen. I can see Brady`s face now , on the sidelines looking on in dis-belief as the Giants are downing the ball at mid-field letting the clock run out. This image is so real I feel like it already happened.

If Coughlin didn't go so conservative during their first meeting this year NY could have legitimately beaten them.

Defence wins championships! Although I totally expect Madison to make another classic "holding" or "personal foul" on 3rd and long,at the worst time...."GO G-MEN"

for all that is sacred and holy...to take the sting off our 1-15 season, for the late Dolfan Denny and Joe Robbie, please G-men...beat the snot out of the Pats!

The Patsies played dirty football when they played the GIANTS dont think that will be frogotten. I hope one of them jams a finger in juniors eye.

Let's hope Peyton is under center for the Giants and nobody notices, heck they wouldn't have to change jerseys still a Manning. I sure hope the Giants can pressure Brady otherwise its all over.

I am almost considering going out and buying a Giant's jersey...although I would take it off and never wear it again after the G-Men beat the Patsies. :lol:
Dude if they beat the Patriots you might have to have that sucker framed. Of course it wiould be in the basement while the Dolphins one was out infull display in the living room:lol::lol:

DolphinsNation Unite | Beat Da Pats!

Ever seen a "white out" at a Penn State game?

Ever seen one at a Miami Heat game?

The concept is to unify the fans in attendance by having them all wear the same color, and to present a huge, intimidating force in support of the team.

I'd like to suggest we do something similar for the next couple weeks here at DolphinsNation.

Right-click on and save my avatar (thanks to #1DoLfAnOKesh) and make it your own (temporarily, of course ;)) if you're on board.

Maybe we can generate enough "Giants" energy to beat da Pats and keep our unbeaten legacy intact. :up:

Not only did the Patriots cheat, but the officials (league office) handed them the Ravens game. Go Giants.

Back
Top Bottom