Merged: The Official Davone Bess Thread | Page 44 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: The Official Davone Bess Thread

you guys make me laugh i though you were dolphins fans davone bess right now LEADS THE TEAM IN RECEPTIONS
BESS 23
ginn 16
camarillo 14
ricky 11
DO YOUR RESEARCH BEFORE YOU POST A NEGATIVE POST

Bess is a straight up PLAYMAKER. Us losing Welker doesn't seem so bad anymore because he's an upgraded version of Welker.

ahhh bess will catch a bunch of passes tomorrow , and someone will post bess is our only good reciever,,,,ha ha lol
2 weeks ago they all wanted ginn off the team, only the die hards post correct accurate player comments.
thanks to all have a good night

ahhh bess will catch a bunch of passes tomorrow , and someone will post bess is our only good reciever,,,,ha ha lol
2 weeks ago they all wanted ginn off the team, only the die hards post correct accurate player comments.
thanks to all have a good night
Talk about "negative comments," Camarillo is currently our most reliable receiver, he will catch any ball thrown at him and get YAC. I love Bess but imo (in my opinion!) Bess hasn't gotten a chance to show up yet because Cam is back and Ginn and Fasano are getting back into it again.

you guys make me laugh i though you were dolphins fans davone bess right now LEADS THE TEAM IN RECEPTIONS
BESS 23
ginn 16
camarillo 14
ricky 11
DO YOUR RESEARCH BEFORE YOU POST A NEGATIVE POST
Thats amazing since th coaching staff hardly use him.

What's amazing is that this thread has managed to stick around this long.

What's amazing is that this thread has managed to stick around this long.

That's because this "Romio" fella keeps bumping this thread nonstop every few days.

If Bess farts, he's right there under his butt smelling it to tell us how it tastes.

It's pretty ridiculous.

Plz understand Bess is as sure handed as any WR in this league. He is our QB's bailout option when needing to convert 3rd downs and keep the drives alive. Its been 5 games, the hero hasn't even showed his face yet (which I believe is Ginn) but Bess and Cam will be right there to accompany him. and make our offense a threat.

Bess still is one of my favorite free-agent pickups out of the draft. I hope he is a dolphin for life

that is typical of a dolphin fan to praise bess after screwing up . Bess isnt even near as a good of wr as Lamar Thomas let alone Wess Welker.

i dont why there is a big love affair with Bess . if we lose this game it will be becuase of our lack of a#1 wr:crazy:

so much for mister sure hands a crucial fumble, a drop on the first drive and should have been 2 except for some fishiness..
not to mention he does nothing in the return game.. ever

Would you go away? The game is over. Move on dude.

Back
Top Bottom