Merged: The Official Davone Bess Thread | Page 45 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: The Official Davone Bess Thread

I like Bess but he truly is nothing special. The appeal of being an undrafted rookie free agent has worn off, and he seems to have regressed this year.

That's because this "Romio" fella keeps bumping this thread nonstop every few days.

If Bess farts, he's right there under his butt smelling it to tell us how it tastes.

It's pretty ridiculous.

yeah foreal man, i've definitely noticed that..

Bess screwed up on that fumble but those 2 passes were tough ones. More important is why the coaches called a time out when NO was going to kick a field goal? And why did they come out so flat on defense?

Thread has 666 posts. Had to get rid of that number, sorry:lol:

very true ronnie
he's the definition of mediocrity
and his st play is pathetic
this team will never go anywhere till they rid themselves of the bess' cams hartline fasano stiffs and bring some real talent in.

very true ronnie
he's the definition of mediocrity
and his st play is pathetic
this team will never go anywhere till they rid themselves of the bess' cams hartline fasano stiffs and bring some real talent in.

Man what are you talking about? Bess had two key catches on that final drive, and has come up big for us numerous times. He doesn't drop passes and isn't afraid to get hit, he is a keeper in my eyes. Yeah he may not be the best on punt returns or burning guys, but he knows how to get open and run crisp routes, and is the only one that can catch Henne's fireballs. He would be the perfect slot WR if we bring in a big name this offseason. In two seasons you can count his drops on two hands. Thats pretty damn good for a WR last time I checked. You saying this is like saying Wes Welker is mediocre.

final drive no huddle davone with two (off his feet) catches a""all hands""

Bess > Ginn.

Give Bess a new contract and cut Ginn or move him to corner.

How sad that we get hyped over an average receiver like Bess.

How sad that we get hyped over an average receiver like Bess.

LOL Fail!!!! Bess deserves way more credit than that. Its his second year in the league and he has great hands and runs routes on a dime. He might have average speed, an a slouch on the PR game, but he is a better than average WR. I suppose you though Welker was average as well when he played for us? You must be a Ted Ginn fan.

Back
Top Bottom