Merged: The Official Davone Bess Thread | Page 46 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: The Official Davone Bess Thread

LOL Fail!!!! Bess deserves way more credit than that. Its his second year in the league and he has great hands and runs routes on a dime. He might have average speed, an a slouch on the PR game, but he is a better than average WR. I suppose you though Welker was average as well when he played for us? You must be a Ted Ginn fan.
His username is Ted... lol.

Can we please start a petition to get this thread locked? Romio just keeps bumping every time Bess makes a catch. (for the record I liked the game he had last week but he hasn't done anything as a punt returner - I'm just sick of this thread).

That's because this "Romio" fella keeps bumping this thread nonstop every few days.

If Bess farts, he's right there under his butt smelling it to tell us how it tastes.

It's pretty ridiculous.
It is odd.

davone incredible catches to convert major first down vs carolina.
Bess, does a great job.

I've posted many times over the years that we should use a two-man punt returner system, with a smart up man and a dangerous deep man. Bess is perfect for the up man role, as he demonstrated tonight. You save vital yardage by not allowing the darn ball to hit the ground. Plus those kicks are typically line drives which allows Bess to get a head of steam and some momentum. He's never going to out run anybody as deep returner from a standing start.

In the early '70s heyday Shula used Dick Anderson as the resourceful up man and Jake Scott as the deep returner. It was the most effective punt return strategy we've ever utilized, and I'm baffled why it was lost to history. Initially that setup was designed to combat the rock hard Poly Turf but it proved so successful we used it on the road also.

Bess really came through tonight. Im completely sold on this kid. I really think if we can get a dynamic number 1 receiever, our receiving corps will be very good with bess, ginn, cam and hartline.

6a00d8341c2c7653ef012875be0f8c970c250wi-1.jpg

Bess, who leads the Dolphins with 46 receptions for 397 yards, said the team's goal is to continue to keep moving forward, "continue to keep climbing the charts."
It appears he's doing the same thing.

New York Daily News

Miami Dolphins talking points: Davone Bess comes up big again

Palm Beach Post - Edgar Thompson - ‎Nov 20, 2009‎
When Miami finally got rolling, wide receiver Davone Bess was a big reason. He kicks off today's talking points. With a handful of big catches and a good ...
Davone Bess: Bess leads Dolphins in receiving again Rotoworld.com

Bess catches six passes in win RotoTimes.com

Ricky Williams leads the way as Dolphins defeat Panthers The Phinsider (blog)

SportingNews.com - MiamiHerald.com all 1,317 news articles »
Email this story

we never gave up rooting for a great person and a great athlete , in Davone.
Have a nice day.

Back
Top Bottom