Merged: The Official Davone Bess Thread | Page 49 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: The Official Davone Bess Thread

Can you get them anywhere else? Or just when he has autograph sessions??

clear.gif
If you're a football fan, how could you not want to attend the "Field of Legends Football Clinic" on March 6 at Aloha Stadium? OK, it's actually for kids, intended to teach them the fundamentals of the game, but by popular demand, it turns out there also will be a session the following day for older fans who want to schmooze with the many current and past NFL players — some from Hawaii, some not — who have signed on as clinic instructors. They include Colt Brennan (at left, in UH Warriors uniform), Davone Bess, Samson Satele, Al Afalava, Vince Manuwai, Chris Naeole, Maa Tanuvasa, Chris Fuamatu-Maafala, Chad Owens, Jesse Sapolu, Leonard Peters, Darnell Arcenaux and Timmy Chang. The clinic is being presented by the Barefoot League and title sponsor Love's, along with 30 others including the Honolulu Star-Bulletin and Midweek. The cost is $75 per participant for the clinic and a fee still to be determined for the next-day schmooze session. There also will be a related evening concert at Pipeline Cafe featuring five bands. What a weekend.

javascript:void(0); Golf tournament for a good cause

Sun-Sentinel (blog) - Omar Kelly - ‎Mar 11, 2010‎
A number of former and present Dolphins players (Chad Henne, Vernon Carey, Davone Bess, Tyrone Culver) have committed to play in the event, which will take ...

javascript:void(0); Former Warrior Davone Bess back in the islands

Hawaii News Now - Brooks Baehr - ‎Feb 17, 2010‎
HONOLULU (HawaiiNewsNow) - Every day during the season, Davone Bess opens his locker to look at a picture of the Pro Bowl at ...

Bleacher Report

javascript:void(0); Miami Dolphins 2010 Offseason Preview: Wide Receiver

Bleacher Report - ‎Mar 4, 2010‎
Ryan Grice-Mullen (through 2011) — A poor man's Davone Bess, Grice-Mullen arrives in Miami after two years with the CFL's BC Lions. ...

i wasnt digging. I simply typed Davone Bess is the search, cause i wanted this epic thread to be remebered.

Just when you thought it was buried for good.....

Ah, who cares? If this was any other time, I would be kind of annoyed but since Davone just got an extension, I can live with it.

Back
Top Bottom