Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
5-11 200
wr /returns , davone bess
trust me this kid is for real,
as rod serling says "imagine if you will"
ricky williams leg strength
wes welkers get open ability
and great hands and chris chambers spectactular catch ability.
we got ourselves a steal of a deal!!!!!!!!
seeing is believing
feast your eyes:bugeye:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jTnzk7kNpR0
parcells you are the man ,u know your stuff

alright thanks for agreeing , believe in this kid hes tuff as nails also
not afraid to play in traffic

hell I was a fan of bringing Brennan and all of those Hawaii WR's . . . plus Hercules in this year . . .and run that spread offense . . . so u know I am a fan.

J/K . . . but Bess was a nice addition to the WR corps . . . but don't expect him to beat out Ginn, Wilford or Hagan . . . I know how fin fans are . . . we go thru this every year . . . whether its with Vick and Gibson . . . or Reed, Malone or the skinny kid from New Mexico last year (cant remember his name . . . but people swore he was the next comming of Randy Moss or something)

big fan and I think he has fantastic ability as a slot reciever. I watched a few Hawaii Warrior games and he isn't overly quick but he is elusive and can break tackles in the open field. He as you said could be our next wes welker.

he wasnt drafted cause he gave a kid a ride who had a stolen good ( radio or something years ago) he was never convicted of any crime.
and also he was small non popular school and he was shifted around from schools,
ive done my study , all that matters is his TALENT, and its for real!

4.69 in the 40. That'll keep you out of the Draft. But the word is he is very productive and has great hands.

yea he looks really good in that clip... of course it is a highlight reel, but looks like the kid just catches touchdowns. Kind of a weird size for a wr, but looks like he could deffinitely be used in the slot.

4.69 in the 40. That'll keep you out of the Draft. But the word is he is very productive and has great hands.

No doubt. And 40 time isn't everything. Productions counts, and O Gadson was slow but caught everything.

he ran 4.69 on bit of a twisted ankle "so they say He did roll his ankle a bit catching EVERY PaSS at combine , im not kidding he didnt drop a pass.
but is wes welker a tedd ginn olmypic track star is tj a track star NO and both of them lead the nfl in receptions,
kids a gamer, hey oj mcduffie was slow but all he did was get first downs as well as tds

trust me guys we all have favorites , but we need first downs ,chain movers, BESS can do that ive watched every game of his for past 2 years , i folloowed colt and hawaii as that progressed I started to become more and more of a bess fan. thats why i am so adiment about his positive player qualities that can HELP US. This games is a game of inches when its comes down to it he will give you all hes got to get the extra yard the extra inch.

Back
Top Bottom