Merged: The Official Davone Bess Thread | Page 47 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: The Official Davone Bess Thread

I have liked the kid from day one. He did have a stretch of not playing well, but I think he will be a productive player in this offense for a long time. I can see him racking up a lot of yards for this team if he can avoid injuries. His attitude seems very good, as well, and I think you can see he and Henne developing good chemistry. Great game against Carolina.

Medeiros catches on at slot

Honolulu Star-Bulletin - Jason Kaneshiro - ‎14 hours ago‎
"A lot of times you have to be quarterback-friendly, which was something Davone (Bess) was really good at," Medeiros said. "Knowing where he's going to be, ...

Studs, duds and sleepers: Packers' Jennings may feast on Lions

USA Today - ‎Nov 24, 2009‎
Davone Bess, WR, Dolphins. Bess is back to his ways as a high-catch threat with 16 receptions in the past three games and three of his four best yardage ...

Player Upgrades

Fantasy Football Toolbox - George Bissell - ‎9 hours ago‎
... Rock Cartwright, Jamaal Charles, Justin Forsett, Fred Jackson, Bernard Scott, Davone Bess, Chris Chambers, Mohamed Massaquoi, and Kevin Boss. ...

USA Online Gambling News

NFL Preview - Miami (5-5) At Buffalo (3-7)

KSAT.com - ‎4 hours ago‎
Top wideouts Davone Bess (46 receptions) and Greg Camarillo (28 receptions) are likely to be the top targets, and both players will be seeking their first ...

What to Watch: Panthers-Jets

Panthers.com - Andrew Mason - ‎2 hours ago‎
... Buffalo and New Orleans and a backbreaking third-down failure against Miami, when Chad Henne eluded Tyler Brayton and found Davone Bess for a 15-yard, ...

Globe and Mail

Tom Brady vs. Drew Brees: Silva's Week 12 NFL Picks and Predictions

Bleacher Report - ‎13 hours ago‎
He isn't taking vertical shots, but has found a go-to target underneath in Davone Bess. The duo has hooked up 16 times for 191 yards in the last three games ...

Bess is a chain moving machine. There were actually some idiots on here that wanted him cut because he fumbled a little and dropped a few.

I didn't get to see the whole game 'cause of problems with online feed. I checked the stats to see Bess had only 3 catches. Did he have any drops? Or was b/c they didn't throw to him too much? I notice that when they throw him the ball more, the Phins win.

Hey 808. Im in hawaii too.

Our O Coord. still thinks that throwing to Bess is not a good idea I guess...atleast not till the games out of reach, which is when Bess had a great play for a first down. He did get thrown to once and the ball was too high for him...but its all on Henning again, as always.

Hes been very questionable lately...Bess is now one of our best players on offense and hes not using him. He FINALLY started passing to Fasano rather than just have him block though..so atleast he did that.

Mahalo for the reply. I can't figure out why they don't use him more unless its to bail them out and get a 1st down.

armondo salguero writes:
Davone Bess is not really a candidate to lose snaps. Although his yards per catch average is down from 10.3 last year to 8.8 this year, he be hella ballin' of late, with 13 catches for 169 yards (13.0 yards per catch) the last three games.
Bess is on pace to finish this year with more catches and more yards than he did last year. In that regard, he is alone on the Miami receiver corps

Week 13: Young duo keeps Fins afloat

ESPN - ‎52 minutes ago‎
Chad Henne/Davone Bess: Henne and Bess helped the Dolphins stay alive in the AFC East. Henne threw for a career-high 335 yards and directed a 51-yard drive ...

http://www.miamiherald.com/sports/breaking-news/story/1368616.html MiamiHerald.com

From Brady's finger to an open hand to the face, another long day for Pats

The Patriot Ledger - Glen Farley - ‎53 minutes ago‎
In need of a first down or two after Davone Bess .
NFL: Miami 22, New England 21 The Money Times

Dolphins rally past Patriots 22-21 7Online WSVN

so romio, i know your thread is like the mother of all threads but some of theses posts are useless. you can admit if you are trying to keep it going for so long! haha it's just funny how it's always being bumped.

IM proud and honored that fin heaven has given this thread the title of the officiial davone bess thread they gave it that title not me, (thank you finheaven).I respect finheaven and am glad im a member I do the best i can to contribute to finheaven in a positive and proper manner. I respect all of the members .Im a die hard fan my sons and I enjoy posting things about davone and if you go back to page one ,we believed in davone bess back in his hawaii days, my first post was april,2008.
Last but not least thank you all for your private messages of support, and thank you finheaven. keep in mind davone is a great person who is a true humble class act. who appreciates all that God has given him on and off the football field. Thanks to all finheaven members, best wishes ,be safe, your friend Ray and family

Back
Top Bottom