Merged: The Official Jason Brown Thread/Signed With Rams | Page 36 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: The Official Jason Brown Thread/Signed With Rams

Rams Sign C Brown

ESPN reporting Jason Brown signs with Rams for 5yrs

choosing a loser for $ is pathetic.

u get 7 mill or stay on aw inning team for 6 mill...its only 1 MILL u greedy **** at lesat enjoy ur career while making that money.

choosing a loser for $ is pathetic.

u get 7 mill or stay on aw inning team for 6 mill...its only 1 MILL u greedy **** at lesat enjoy ur career while making that money.

If he thinks the Rams will continue to suck...then you are correct 100% about him.

But I think the Rams will recover and push for a Division title within 2 seasons. They have some really good YOUNG talent on the defense. They drafted pretty well last year. They are in great position to do it again this year.

I wanted to see him here...it did not happen.

Now we can look to the draft on day 1 for the center. That is if BP is set on experimenting with the center position.

Either way...Miami has kept it's foundation and upgraded the FS position. We are moving forward with or without Jason Brown.:rimshot:

$6 mil or $7 mil ...... doesn't matter, Jason Brown isn't worth paying that to. Just like Calvin Pace wasn't last offseason, LeCharles Bentley a couple before that, and Olin Kreutz before then.

WE HAVE A JASON BROWN THREAD

was that written big enough to see?

Can we end this thread the guy is another team already. End of discusion. Lets focus on what is available.

I must say some of you are self-absorbed and don't remember how god-awful your own team was only a year ago. The Rams fired their entire front office and coaching staff in the off season and replaced them. Perhaps you fins fans would know something about how quickly an organization can be turned around if you have the right people in place?

Of all the fans in the NFL I didn't expect to see this from dolphins fans, I figured you guys would have some perspective. Guess not

Have the Dolphins been to a couple superbowls since 2000 like the rams? Yikes, I'm just going to give some of you the benefit of the doubt and assume you're bandwagon fans who think the Dolphins are just an annual playoff team and that you didn't have the FIRST OVERALL pick last year.

shut the hell up >>> excuse me administrator it jus had to come out

I understand being a homer but come on, some of you are being absurdly hypocritical. The dolphins aren't exactly god's gift to mankind or have some great playoff tradition recently. I could understand this talk if the Dolphins had a dynasty team but out of anyone, dolphins fans should understand how quickly a team can turn around.

i would have liked to get him, but im glad to pass for that price. Hopefully SS got motivated by this scare. I hope.

Back
Top Bottom