Merged: The Official Laveranues Coles Thread | Page 17 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: The Official Laveranues Coles Thread

HAHAHAHAHAHA @ Dolphags going after all of our old, injured trash.

Go after Vilma while you're at it - oh wait, you guys already are! :lol::lol2::boohoo::chuckle::chuckle:

Are you talking about the same old injured trash that beat you the last game of the season???
:lol::lol2::boohoo::chuckle::chuckle:

BE AWARE:

This is not anywhere on the internet or on ESPN or NFL Network as of 1:48PM. THERE IS NO VERIFICATION OF THIS YET.

Thats not saying it isnt going to happen...but it is not anywhere.

Folks, If we did sign Coles, this means we just signed another reason to beat those stinkin Jets....look for us to sweep the jets this season.

CK is always on the money but all I got from ESPN was... quote

A look at Buffalo's four Friday visitors

February 27, 2009 12:27 PM

Posted by ESPN.com's Tim Graham

"The Buffalo Bills have announced they will meet with receiver Laveranues Coles and three other free agents Friday.

Also on the agenda are Cincinnati Bengals quarterback Ryan Fitzpatrick, Carolina Panthers center/guard Geoff Hangartner and Pittsburgh Steelers guard Kendall Simmons.

But Coles is the marquee name."

I hope CK is right. Although it's a quick fix he should mentor our young wr's well for a year or two.

perhaps you should post this crap until you know it's true

and you didn't even post it as RUMOR. You used "BREAKING NEWS".

That's weak, bro....

I apologize if it doesn't end up being true. The ESPN Radio guy said what he said. I wasn't the only person that heard it and subsequently reported it to a message board. There was a post immediately about it on Big Blue Interactive, and another one on a Jets board.

Laveranues Coles | #87 | WR

Height: 5-11 Weight: 193 Age: 31
Born: 12/29/1977 Jacksonville , FL
College: Florida State
Experience: 9th season
High School: Jean Ribault HS [Jacksonville, FL]

receptions: 70
yards: 850
Avg: 12.1
TD: 7

Back
Top Bottom