Merged: The Official Laveranues Coles Thread | Page 18 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: The Official Laveranues Coles Thread

BE AWARE:

This is not anywhere on the internet or on ESPN or NFL Network as of 1:48PM. THERE IS NO VERIFICATION OF THIS YET.

Thats not saying it isnt going to happen...but it is not anywhere.

You're right. It's not being reported by any of the major South FL. papers. Sun-Sentinel, Miami Herald, or PBP.

STILL NOT ON THE INTERNET OR NFL NETWORK OR ESPN.

1:50PM

Standby for verification

Good, now the Dolphins can't spend $ on a REAL WR threat! :chuckle::lol::lol::lol2:

i love how people leave a team, then get treated like garbage by their fans. I bet if Coles went back to NYJ, jets fans would be saying "omg im so glad to have him back!".

being a hometown redskin fan too...Coles played here, and did alrite. NYJ fans were making fun of Coles nonstop...then when Coles went back to NYJ, jets fans were like "omg omg yes we got him back!".,

lmfao

I apologize if it doesn't end up being true. The ESPN Radio guy said what he said. I wasn't the only person that heard it and subsequently reported it to a message board. There was a post immediately about it on Big Blue Interactive, and another one on a Jets board.

No apology necessary... you repeated what you heard and gave the source. If ESPN said it happened they of course could be mistaken, but it hardly goes in the category of rumor. It's news.

Back
Top Bottom