Merged: The Official Laveranues Coles Thread | Page 19 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: The Official Laveranues Coles Thread

21euoeg-1.jpg

Still nothing on NFLN...

They've talked about Baltimore and Washington for the past hour!!

I don't feel like reading all 17 pages of this thread, so I appologize if it was already posted. But are there any salary numbers being reported?

Jets said the same thing about Chad until he whooped up on them.

Same old Jets Fans...every player they get is the best...every year they are going to the Super Bowl.

Dude i havent seen this anywhere. been searching espn.com, nfl.com. im watching espn and nfl network. still nothing. the only place i've seen it is on thi site. not saying ur not telling the truth i just want to see it for myself. hopefully we got him. got my fingers crossed.

Laveranues Coles-WR-JetsFeb. 27 - 1:51 pm et
right_corner_player_news-1.gif
pixel-1.gif
pixel-1.gif
pixel-1.gif
The South Florida Sun-Sentinel confirms that the Dolphins have interest in free agent Laveranues Coles, but only "at the right price."
The Fins have seemed a lot more intent on upgrading their offensive line and defense than skill positions to this point. They're not in the mix for any of the top receivers available. Coles is younger and might want at least what T.J. Houshmandzadeh gets. The Dolphins definitely won't pay that.
Source: South Florida Sun-Sentinel

From rotoworld at 1:51 pm looks like bs we didn't sign him .

perhaps you should post this crap until you know it's true

and you didn't even post it as RUMOR. You used "BREAKING NEWS".

That's weak, bro....

I wouldn't say nobody. Someone heard exactly what I heard and posted it on Big Blue Interactive the Giants message board, and someone else posted the same thing on a Jets board too.

Why do you guys respond to a trashy post like that guy posted? He's just trying to start trouble and he gives us all a bad name.

hasnt happend yet Coles want TJ money and he isnt going to get that from the fins

perhaps you should post this crap until you know it's true

and you didn't even post it as RUMOR. You used "BREAKING NEWS".

That's weak, bro....
Who are you to call out or tell Ck what to or should do? He heard it on the radio and if it's not true then it's on the radio guy not him. Ck is one of the most respected long time posters you will find on any site. His word and opinions has always been one of the best draws to finheaven and IMO someone with 122 posts and member since only JAN 08 shouldn't question him.

Back
Top Bottom