MERGED: The Official MIAMI-FSU Game Thread | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED: The Official MIAMI-FSU Game Thread

CanadaPhinsFan said:
It will take some time. There have been some pretty bad drops when he has made decent throws. Tough for a QB to get anything going when his WR's aren't helping out.

I know. I feel sorry for any QB who starts his first game for Miami ever because harsh words from fans will come right away.

^any player COULD be a first rounder, but wright isn't going to be

look at FSU's offense. how in the hell can you be losing to a team that sucks this much on offense? coker should be ashamed

Fellow Cane fans, relax. Miami OWNS FSU. FSU always finds a way to blow their leads against Miami. I have a feeling tonight won't be any different!

Dolphin1184 said:
I know. I feel sorry for any QB who starts his first game for Miami ever because harsh words from fans will come right away.

There may be even more pressure from the fans than in the NFL. He's got a great running game to take some of the heat off though.

I find it really frustrating when someone makes their first start and his WR's let him down by dropping balls that should be caught. Sometimes your play isn't nearly as bad as the stats may make it seem.

wright has looked good tonight. The recievers on the other hand looked horrible. Especially the kid from New Jersey. Bergen Catholic is way overated..now if he was from Don Bosco like Toal...

All things considered, I'm satisfied with this score at the half. The Canes made a lot of mistakes, big and little, yet they're only down 3 and seem to just be hitting their stride a little. If this game continues at the same pace, Miami will win.

RWhitney014 said:
All things considered, I'm satisfied with this score at the half. The Canes made a lot of mistakes, big and little, yet they're only down 3 and seem to just be hitting their stride a little. If this game continues at the same pace, Miami will win.

Anytime you make that many mistakes and have the penalties they have, you have to be happy only being down by 3.

I kind of got the feeling FSU was saved by the bell so to speak. The game really seemed to be turning around. Too bad they couldn't get a timeout on that fumble at the end of the half. That could have really changed things if they had a chance to get one more play off.

I'm going to do my DD28 impression for the second half of this game:

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

GO CANES!!!!! :horsey: :thewave:

look at this tackling...my god. i hope randy shannon gets a head coaching job just so he can get the **** out of miami

Special teams is absolutely killing us.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Back
Top Bottom