MERGED: The Official MIAMI-FSU Game Thread | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED: The Official MIAMI-FSU Game Thread

Yeah Miami's OL gettin rocked right now but it's a good trial by fire for the young buck Wright.

There's no glory to be had when chances aren't taken. If he didn't have a 3rd and 19 because of bad OL zone blocking, Kyle Wright doesn't get the chance to show us what a player he is.

I remember once upon a time, Miami was known as Quarterback University. Now, they're Tight End University. Think about it, Warren Sapp was recruited as a tight end! LOL.

ckparrothead said:
Yeah Miami's OL gettin rocked right now but it's a good trial by fire for the young buck Wright.

There's no glory to be had when chances aren't taken. If he didn't have a 3rd and 19 because of bad OL zone blocking, Kyle Wright doesn't get the chance to show us what a player he is.

I remember once upon a time, Miami was known as Quarterback University. Now, they're Tight End University. Think about it, Warren Sapp was recruited as a tight end! LOL.

Wait is Eric Winston even getting beat?

Whew...Olsen is just cramping. Dang good thing. What else can you say about Wright's potential.

TE & safety U. Franks, Shockey, Winslow, Everett, Olsen. Reed, Taylor, Reddick, Meriweather, Phillips...

I'm gonna score more Ryan Moore. Get him the damn ball!!!

Man I'm getting antsy.

Jaj said:
Wait is Eric Winston even getting beat?

He's had his rough spots, but he's not the main culprit. It looks like the Dolphins OL until we moved Carey back to RT. It's all the middle and right side of OL, IMO. They are allowing blitzers through the middle, and Wright isn't helping by having probably 4 sacks where he could have gotten rid of the ball before he got sacked.

OMG! What a play, throw across the body to Moore TIGHT TIGHT COVERAGE.

This guy could play for the Dolphins RIGHT NOW and easily outplay the crap we have here. MY GOD.

Kyle man, he HAS to learn to get rid of the damn ball rather than take the sack! He's not a huge guy he will end up hurt taking all these sacks. Lay about 5 or 6 sacks directly at the feet of Kyle Wright.

Wouldn't it be too ironic if Peattie missed this FG? OH WAIT, lol, FSU gets a flag! I wonder if we get a first down now lol! That would be VINTAGE FSU.

You Have Got To Be ****ting Me!!!!!!!!!! Jesus Christ.

National Championship Good Bye.

Is Greg Olsen coming out this year? What I see in Miami is a national title in 2006, not 2005. This group will not be playing their best football this year. But next year when Wright settles in more WATCH OUT.

Back
Top Bottom