Merged: The Official Nnamdi Asomugha Thread | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: The Official Nnamdi Asomugha Thread

I actually think he's still got a ton of talent... i just dont like him after the way he acted. Dont even want to see his number retired at dolphins stadium. Have fun trying to be a movie star when nobody even knows who you are pal

Al just loves lockdown corners for the defense and air-it-out for the offense.

I sucks for him, as far as his career. But hey he is making Millions and only has about 30 balls a season thrown at him. If he was on a winning team...he would be C.Bailey 2.0 all over again. But instead he is just the best player on a really bad team.
To be honest, the competitive part of me feels sorry for him because it looks like he's stuck on a bad team forever.
On the other hand, the finance part of me can't feel sorry for him.......

Raiders wont be a winning franchise until Al Davis is gone. He would rather spend the money all on one great player then one good team.

This really is quite sad.

I was having similar thoughts about Calvin Johnson whilst on the can this morning. If they don't turn that franchise around, it'd be a horrible, HORRIBLE waste of talent.

So much hate for this guy around here now.
Do you forget how much he contributed to this team?

Ok so he went on dancing with the stars, but he was tango-ing with HOT *** BI***ES and what were you doing? Hell i'd bring him back for a reasonable price. His veteran presence would definitely show up in the locker room.

you guys make me laugh with the dancing part... emmitt smith, warren sapp did it, hell, lawrence taylor is going to be part of that show.

jason went there to the detriment of his weight room offseason workout, and i agree that it was foolish of him, but aside from that, what's the big deal ? really ? dancing ? would any of you guys say to emmitt, jason, warren or lawrence, that they are dancing queens in their face ? then don't do coward talk on a message board... simply my opinion, no offence. I understand some people who joke about it, hell i even do it, but sometimes i feel ppl get a head of steam in criticizing what is not that much of a big deal considering what he has done for this miami team and community in 10 years...

You realize they were all retired when joining the show? Not JT though....

Whats the big deal? He was completely out of football shape for the season, probably leading to his injury plauged season. Not to mention being a detriment to the lockerroom chemistry for the new coaching staff before he decided to move on.

He's done here....he would have to put his tail between his legs to come back, and he is too much the diva to do it.

So much hate for this guy around here now.
Do you forget how much he contributed to this team?

Ok so he went on dancing with the stars, but he was tango-ing with HOT *** BI***ES and what were you doing? Hell i'd bring him back for a reasonable price. His veteran presence would definitely show up in the locker room.

A reasonable price? Doubt it...

And many players are with hot *******...I Dont think thats a great prerequisite for signing him.

The guy burned his bridges leaving here to go to a playoff team. Look what happened. Now everyone with a JT jersey wants him back...get over it.

he'd probably be in a patriots uni this season ....just to take some shots at the fins...

I would call JT a bytchmade Mofo to his face.

Fact.

It isn't necessarily the dancing its the fashion he left.

C'mon, man. You have to agree he is a little too metro to be a "Parcells guy."
He fits the mold of a "Richard Simmons' guy".

Fact.

You would get the smack down if you said that to his face.

Fact.

I would LMAO when you cry like a lil b*tch after he whoop'd on you.

People on this board talk alot of smack without any sense of reality.

Fact.

You would get the smack down if you said that to his face.

Fact.

I would LMAO when you cry like a lil b*tch after he whoop'd on you.

People on this board talk alot of smack without any sense of reality.

Fact...People joke with the NFL players that go on that dumb show ALL THE TIME. Never heard of them being smackdown.

Fact....Anyone would be very wealthy being smacked down by an NFL player who demands as much money as those on the show.

Talk about reality.

A reasonable price? Doubt it...

And many players are with hot *******...I Dont think thats a great prerequisite for signing him.

The guy burned his bridges leaving here to go to a playoff team. Look what happened. Now everyone with a JT jersey wants him back...get over it.

I was making a joke referring to the hot beotches statement. I was just saying that he was his own person, and if he wants to go do that on his free time he can.

He had all the right to not be at VOLUNTARY camp, although he would have been the only one not there. On almost any other team it would have been fine but when he does it with a team rebuilding i do agree he slightly "burned his bridges"

He was also probably getting frustrated that the team was rebuilding again, and there was no steady organization involved, as in a new system and alot of new players. But you can't say you wouldn't have done it differently.

He was a 10+ year veteran in the NFL. He knows what it takes to come in healthy and sometimes for guys like that you know that if they are well rested they will play even better.

It is a pretty up for grabs topic though, and i don't expect people to not dislike him after that. I just see all of the years that he played his heart out for his team and i still would let him come back to this team if it was going to be one of his last seasons. What point would he have to try to play the game for himself at this point in his career? His days are numbered and i think if he did come back he would make the best of his opportunities.

Back
Top Bottom