Merged: The Official Schedule Thread | Page 17 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: The Official Schedule Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
we open on the road against the redskins according to the sun-sentinel, like the post 3 up from this one.

last time we opened on the road against the redskins, we went to the superbowl.

I remember, Dan threw 5 TD's in that one.

also the philly game being in november makes that a very winnable game, by then mcnabb will be hurt.:lol:

I'll be at the Raider game with a few of my Raider fan friends Septmeber 30!! Can't wait!!

My quick analysis of the sked:

9/9 at Washington (Even though FedEx is like 25 minutes from me going to this game is probably impossible since they sell out all the time and tickets are expensive). They struggled last year like us, will definitely be an interesting game.

9/16 vs Dallas (Hope to see the Cowboys welt in the heat, I'll be at this game)

Other points - 2 times we play back2back away games, at Hou and at Cleveland, then at Philly and at Pitts.

Don't have 2 home games in a row (we do technically but London ain't home so..)

2 potentially cold weather game, at Buf, at New England. Maybe at Philly and Pitts too but November isn't too too bad.

All in all, nothing really sticks out for me here. We'll get 2 weeks to prepare for Buffalo at home following our bye. Primetime TV means nothing to me, if we're on TV, I'm happy.

Sked could be better/worse. Thoughts?

Not a bad schedule compared to the last two years. There will always be surprises every year but at this point I think the schedule looks reasonable. The NFC East, is in my opinion, a division on the decline.

Well it looks like we might be getting atleast seven games in Hi Def..!! Anyone knows if CBS will be increasing the amount of games they broadcast in High Def on weekly basis??

Now With Times

Sept. 9 at Washington Redskins 1:00 pm CBS
SEPT. 16 DALLAS COWBOYS 4:05 PM FOX
Sept. 23 at New York Jets 1:00 pm CBS
SEPT. 30 OAKLAND RAIDERS 1:00 PM CBS
Oct. 7 at Houston Texans 1:00 pm CBS
Oct. 14 at Cleveland Browns 1:00 pm CBS
OCT. 21 NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS 1:00 PM CBS
OCT. 28 NEW YORK GIANTS (London) 1:00 PM FOX
NOV. 4 BYE WEEKEND
NOV. 11 BUFFALO BILLS 1:00 PM CBS
Nov. 18 at Philadelphia Eagles 1:00 pm# CBS
Nov. 26 at Pittsburgh Steelers 8:30 pm ESPN
DEC. 2 NEW YORK JETS 1:00 PM# CBS
Dec. 9 at Buffalo Bills 1:00 pm# CBS
DEC. 16 BALTIMORE RAVENS 1:00 PM# CBS
Dec. 23 at New England Patriots 1:00 PM# CBS
DEC. 30 CINCINNATI BENGALS 1:00 PM# CBS

#Games that can be potentially moved to Sunday at 8:15 p.m. on NBC-TV.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom