Merged: The Official Trent Green Thread | Page 111 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: The Official Trent Green Thread

whatever...i just don't think we should give up much for green...I think he'll be cut anyways soon

Just remember folks, even if Green is cut, it won't be a slam dunk that we get him.

There is no where in the NFL other than Miami that Green has a better chance to start and succeed. He knows this offense, Terry Shea his QB coach for the last several years is here and the competition isn't as highly valued as he is here by the coaches. That's why he has refused to negotiate with any other teams.

If Mueller and Cameron don't stand fast then the consensus that Miami can be had is still true. Don't think the front office isn't aware of this.

Even Cameron was quoted saying Mueller knows what he is doing. He places a value on a player and sticks to it. We will see how true this is.

There is no where in the NFL other than Miami that Green has a better chance to start and succeed. He knows this offense, Terry Shea his QB coach for the last several years is here and the competition isn't as highly valued as he is here by the coaches. That's why he has refused to negotiate with any other teams.

If Mueller and Cameron don't stand fast then the consensus that Miami can be had is still true. Don't think the front office isn't aware of this.

Even Cameron was quoted saying Mueller knows what he is doing. He places a value on a player and sticks to it. We will see how true this is.

:goodpost:

If they make a Booker/Green trade, it better be a 2nd day pick coming to Miami instead of the other way around.

Am I the only one sick of getting the screw from teams this organization chooses to trade with?

A 7th, Booker and a piece of moldy cheese.

Why would we give them all that? I think the moldy cheese would be more than enough, and should settle the deal. That's what they deserve for being rediculous with the trade and taking forever when Miami has practically all of the leverage.

http://www.palmbeachpost.com/dolphi...b_nflru_0428.html?cxtype=rss&cxsvc=7&cxcat=46The Chiefs now would settle for the Dolphins fourth-round selection (No. 108 overall) for Green, according to ESPN's John Clayton. Miami has offered Kansas City a late-round pick since Day One for Green, but the Chiefs reportedly have asked for as much as a second- and seventh-round pick.

I would tell the Chiefs where they can go....just wait for Green to be cut and give them NOTHING.

This doesnt necessarily mean that the deal is for the 4th... all the article says is that they have lowered their asking price to a 4th - in the end, Miami will wait it out and probbaly acquire Trent for a 6th or 7th.

Randy has proven he is willing to wait and get his way (See Olindo Mare).

Back
Top Bottom